• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Sunday, December 10, 2006

    Snowflakes QP and Stickers!

    14 Days until Christmas!

    WHAT?! Only two weeks! But I still have a few gifts to buy and some boxes to mail. I'd have been done with the gifts but what I wanted was sold out. Hopefully I'll be done by the end of the week. Then I just have hubby's birthday left, it's the 28th-ugh. Then I get to start wrapping! Emma slept thru the night last night-yeah! She still has a cough but I think we're on the way to a mend! Thanks again for all the get well vibes sent her way!

    Here is the latest in the bad Santa photo LOs by Dara. I love the caption/title- I believe in Santa Claus (but I can't believe this photo), it's just too cute! Thanks Dara!
    Credits:
    background, tags, merry christmas ribbon - Christmas by Amy Deene
    word art - Holiday by Pillowgirl, aka E Blust
    rope tie - Naomi by Bonnie van Esch
    ribbon - Advent 2006 by Heather Jolly
    trees - Festive Felt Freebie by Traci Sims (colour adjusted)


    Now here a gooide for you. I made another greeting card except this one is a QP I figured if you've waited this long you need it to be as easy as possible! I totaly got the idea from Barb's(Mrs. Miles) snowflake overlay and blue snowflake papers. Thanks Barb for being such an inspiration! Oh, it's a 4x6 for easy printing and mailing!
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Here are dome goodies I promised earlier in the week. I tried to make them look like those foam craft stickers but they also kind-of look like I made them from construction paper. Oh well, I think they are super cute any way you look at them. The red on Santa, Roudolph and Frosty are the same shade as the Sweetie kit so would look great with a LO from that kit!
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Freebie tips for today!
    Selana has 3 wonderful holiday QP's for you.
    Designs by Diva has part 4 of her Winter kit up but you can still grab the rest too!
    Monti's Pixel Playground has a whole list of kits and such for you to grab here!
    Roseli has a mini kit and a QP up for grabs.
    ConnyB. has a set of QPs from her WinterBliss kit up on her blog!
    Don't forget to check those daily advents(I forgot one yesterday)
    And share the love where ever you download!

    Happy Holidays!

    Comments on "Snowflakes QP and Stickers!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:41 AM, December 10, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the great stickers

     

    Blogger Schokomama said ... (10:37 AM, December 10, 2006) : 

    thank you for the links

     

    Blogger Annette said ... (11:13 AM, December 10, 2006) : 

    Thank you very much!

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (2:39 PM, December 10, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy! Cute stickers! Love the 4 x 6 card very pretty! I love Mr & Mrs Miles aren't they great! They make such beautiful things and are such wonder people! Hope Emma is feeling a little better today - how are you holding up?

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (3:45 PM, December 10, 2006) : 

    Thank You for the fantastic QP and the Foamy stickers!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:52 PM, December 10, 2006) : 

    Thanks for all the freebies. I just discovered your blog and your shares are great. Thanks so much!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (5:12 PM, December 10, 2006) : 

    Amy..so glad to hear Emma is feeling better.:)
    Thank you for these cool foam stickers and the card..they are all so cute.:)

    Also thank you sooo much for your wonderful comments on my pages.:)

    Have a fantastic day!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:39 PM, December 10, 2006) : 

    This card is great. Thank you. You must have been thinking of me when you wrote about people behind schedule. That is my normal mode of opeation, but has never been worse that this holiday season. LOL Thanks for the great holiday gifts!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:11 PM, December 10, 2006) : 

    Cute stickers. Thanks.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:15 PM, December 10, 2006) : 

    Love the foam stickers, Thank you so much for sharing all that you do, it is greatly appreciated. So glad Emma is feeling better.


    Michelle

     

    Blogger Melissa said ... (12:11 AM, December 11, 2006) : 

    Those foam sitckers are just the cutest! Thanks so much!!

     

    Blogger Sweet Pea said ... (12:19 AM, December 11, 2006) : 

    This is so pretty! Thank you,
    Susan

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:37 AM, December 11, 2006) : 

    I just found your site and I think I snagged everything from past archives till now lol. I love your templates! Everything else is great too! Thank you for sharing your talents. I will be sure to stop by often!

    Happy Holidays to you and yours!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:42 AM, December 11, 2006) : 

    Thank you how fun and festive!! your awesome!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:49 AM, December 11, 2006) : 

    I love the snowflakes!! Thanks so much for all your goodies and happy holidays!!

    Melissa From Kansas.

     

    Blogger JillSF said ... (2:32 AM, December 11, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy - this isn't about downloading here - just didn't know how to contact you. On Digishoptalk you pointed someone in the direction of your wreath challenge at MissTinas - I have done the challenge but find that I can't register because the Amy - thanks for telling us about your wreath challenge at MissTina's. I have done my wreath but I can't register at the site because the image for verification is not there even when I click 'refresh image'. HELP! What can I do cause the challenge time is nearly up?

     

    Blogger Manu said ... (5:47 AM, December 11, 2006) : 

    OMG.... So many new LOs with Emma. They´re are all so cute - I really love the one with the penguin template *ggg* I´m downloading all the stuff you posted while I was in my holidays - it´s soooo much!! And I love every single piece!! Thank you so much for all the beautiful goodies! AND... thank you also thousand times for the christmas card (sorry, I couldn´t wait openening, so I did it although it isn´t christmas yet ;). I really love the LO you chose for this card *hugs*

     

    Blogger Amy W. said ... (8:38 AM, December 11, 2006) : 

    jillsf,
    You can email it to me and I'll still give you the goodie. If you want to register at Miss Tina's still let me know and we can contact her directly, she has all the admin powers over there. I'd hate for you to miss her welcome kit I really like it!

     

    Blogger Paula said ... (11:34 AM, December 11, 2006) : 

    Amy just found your site and would love to participate in your wreath challenge at Miss Tina's but I cannot register. The image verification does not work. Any suggestions? Thanks
    Paula
    plbeary

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (4:48 PM, December 11, 2006) : 

    Awww...I totally adore those foam stickers! WAY TOO STINKIN CUTE! Go AMY! Go AMY!

    Glad to hear that Emma slept through the night for ya and is getting a bit better now!

    Yes, can't believe that Christmas is only two weeks away! Yikes!!! It's coming too quickly!

    Thanks for the goodies!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger Amy W. said ... (7:06 PM, December 11, 2006) : 

    For anyone who can't register at Miss Tiina's she says to send her an email with the user name and password you'd like (you can change it as soon as you log on) and she'd do it manually. She said that AOL doesn't like her word verification for some reason. Her email is:
    tiina@misstiina.com
    Thanks for the interrest in my challenge!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:00 AM, December 15, 2006) : 

    Just too cute!! Love the snowflakes!! Thank you!!! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:48 AM, December 16, 2006) : 

    Thanks for this qp!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:43 AM, December 31, 2006) : 

    These stickers are too cute! Thanks!

     

    post a comment