• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Sunday, December 17, 2006

    One Week?! (No. 48)

    7 Days to Christmas!

    That's only one week! Where did the time go? I need to get those last gifts in the mail ASAP! But at least I'm done shopping. I actually got some stuff done yesterday! I worked on a kit, made a new template and even scrapped a little. I made a new avatar with my actual photo in it. It's a tad on the dark side but I like it and that's what matters! Here it is. Now I just need to get it put up on here and add it to all the various message boards I belong to.

    Here's today's download my template No. 48. I tried my hand at some doodles but I'm not too sure about them. So if you think they need to be nixed feel free to exercise that delete button! Remember templates are a guide not a rule book, they are there to make things easier for you!
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Freebie tips of the day!
    ConnyB. Has up some wonderful QP's from her Thinking of You kit.
    Valinda has made another New Year's QP, She's so creative!
    Jessica has some neat journalling papers for you. And make sure you grabbed the last part of her Christmas Tyme kit!
    ArtcTrish ahs a neat kit called North Pole Express.
    Bren has a great mini kit called Holidaze up on her blog.
    ScrapittyDooDah has some leftovers from her Christmas kit that she has up for grabs on her blog.


    On a side note I've been having a few medical issues, that I'm not going to go into detail on, which make sitting difficult. So if I miss a day or post super late it's not that I don't love y'all, it's just not a good day for me.

    Happy Holidays & Happy Scrapping!


    Comments on "One Week?! (No. 48)"

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (9:04 AM, December 17, 2006) : 

    Amy..thank you soo much for the template..it looks great!
    I love your avatar.Wonderful Pic!:)

    I love my paint program..it has sooo many options to use to create the pages I have done for New Years.They give you something to start with and you take it from there:)Add the spot lights in the right areas..etc.Mostly playing around until you get the effects you want...but I am glad you like the choices I made:)

    Have a great day ..and thanks for stopping by and leaving me such great comments:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (9:28 AM, December 17, 2006) : 

    Amy - I love your new avatar! I didn't find it too dark at all ~ it looks like it was meant to be that way very classy! I am hoping you are doing well - I will be thinking of you. Thank you again for all your hard work!!

     

    Blogger Jamie said ... (9:53 AM, December 17, 2006) : 

    I think the template looks great hun! :)

     

    Blogger Nikki said ... (11:16 AM, December 17, 2006) : 

    Your templates just keep getting better! Thanks!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:18 AM, December 17, 2006) : 

    Hey Amy,

    I just want to thank you for all your fantastic templates! I like them and they inspire me a lot!

    Yours Anja

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:54 AM, December 17, 2006) : 

    Thanks for another great template. Hope you're feeling well soon

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (1:52 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    Thank Amy for sharing another of your awesome templates!

     

    Blogger Danielle said ... (2:21 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    Another amazing template - thanks!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:58 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    Amy, I don't know how you keep doing it but I'm so glad you do. Thank you so much

    Jen

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:59 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    You've done a great job to create such lovely template. thanks.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:37 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    Awesome template! LOVE this Amy!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:33 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    Thanks once again for your kindness, girl!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:55 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    wonderful template. The doodles look great! Thank you for sharing.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:14 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    Thank you for today's template. I hope that you get over your problem soon and aren't in any pain.

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (6:24 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    Amy - this one should bea delight to use!!! How on earth do you make these all up? By the way... would I be able to add your blog link to the link section of my blog, please? I would love it! *hugs*

     

    Blogger Amy W. said ... (6:35 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    Go for it Barb! I added you to mine awhile ago! But I'd be honored to be on yours too! Thanks hon!

     

    Blogger Jussara S.S. said ... (6:48 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    Thank you, Amy...
    This is adorable!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:00 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    Thank you for the great template. I sure hope that your feeling better in time for the holidays.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (8:11 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    Luv the new avatar......looks GREAT! Stunning new template as well....thanks buddy! Catch ya tomorrow!

    Michaele

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:22 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    Amy, I just enjoy your freebies so much. And your templates are just wonderful. Keep up all the great work, and thanks for making these wonderful pieces of art for all of us to share and create the memeories of our lives! :D

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:38 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    Thanks so much for sharing!

     

    Blogger Bryan, Stef, Chase, Abby & Emma said ... (11:42 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    I think you did a fantastic job with the doodles, and I hope to see more of them!

    I love your templates!! Thanks for all of your hard work!

    P.S. The new avatar is GREAT!

     

    Blogger Melissa said ... (12:10 AM, December 18, 2006) : 

    I love the girly-ness of this template! Thanks so much.
    Your new avatar is lovely.

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (4:59 AM, December 18, 2006) : 

    Hi Amy, how are you going? have to tell you I'm flat out getting ready for Chrissy and our 3 week hoilday. I LOVE your new avatar it's so so classy, it's not to dark your look mysterious. Thanks for your template hope you are enjoying the holiday season. Hugs Sonia (Saab)

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (5:02 AM, December 18, 2006) : 

    Sorry Amy just read the small print (I'm 40 it's hard to read such a small font size LOL)hope your better soon, please make sure you take care of yourself. Hugs Sonia

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (5:56 AM, December 18, 2006) : 

    Amy, you know the other day how we were all talking about PS and the price, in Australia with alot of programs you can get a copy with an academic Licence. PC CS with an academic Licence for students is half the retail price, all you have to do is provided your kids student id. It can't be used for business purposes that's the only difference, so it's $500 AUD instead of $1200 AUD. I purchased ACDSee today but I haven't loaded the disc yet I'm to scared because I know once I start I wont stop, and I can't waste the time right now. Cheers Sonia

     

    Blogger Amy W. said ... (9:12 AM, December 18, 2006) : 

    Sonia,
    I want ACD See too but like you I don't have the time at present. Maybe after the first of the year I'll take a week off and just organise all my scrap stuff. I'll also have to do some major back-ups due to all the goodies everyone has been giving out for the holidays!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:33 AM, December 18, 2006) : 

    Amy.. I come check out your blog quite often and LOVE seeing all of the new things you have done! You are quite talented!! thanks for sharing all of your creations with us!
    -Shandy

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:47 PM, December 19, 2006) : 

    Amy, I love your wonderful templates.

    Ervery little one.......


    You did a great job and I thnak you soooo much

     

    post a comment