• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, December 13, 2006

    11 Days until Christmas!

    Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm supposed to go meet up with some girlfriends that are in from out of town so I'm excited! This collage was made by my sister a few years ago. I like it because it's all the family Christmas photos over the years. So it's me from a little baby on up. I'm the youngest if that helps you figure out which one is me.Here's a random goodie I made. It, like yesterday's stuck Santa, just never fit in with anything I was making or putting together. It's still a cute ornament, or you could erase the ring up top for a neat button or something.
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Here's my next template No 44. It's a lot of boxes, but I still like it!
    Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    As some of you know I've taken off a lot of my older stuff from the blog. But some will be making guest appearances here and else where. Like currently my Gingerbread Mini Kit is the prize for taking part in my color LO challenge at Miss Tiina's. So head on over and join us. You have to register but it's free and you get a neat welcome kit. Plus Miss Tiina does a weekly template challenge so there are other freebies floating around over there. If you have problems registering let me know and I'll give you her email so she can enter you manually!

    Freebie tips!
    Today's New Year's QP is even better than yesterday's over on Valinda's blog!!!
    Saab added another paper pack to go with yesterday's!
    Jessica Gory has a lovely paper pack called Christmas Tyme.
    Pillowgirl has some really unique Christmas papers and add-ons for you.
    Have you forgotten to check you advents daily? I missed a day on one but it was because the link wouldn't work for me-so sad.
    As always spread the love when you download!

    Comments on ""

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:39 AM, December 13, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much for all the wonderful sharing you do.
    Merry Christmas!

     

    Blogger Margie said ... (11:38 AM, December 13, 2006) : 

    Thank you-this looks like such a fun template.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:04 PM, December 13, 2006) : 

    Thank you so much for so generously sharing your talents!

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (1:14 PM, December 13, 2006) : 

    Ammy Thank You for sharing this is really beautiful I love it!
    Hope you have a great day with your friends!

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (2:14 PM, December 13, 2006) : 

    I love the collage.. what a cool thing to do.

    Thank you for the freebies.. of course I love the one with my name in it... *grin*

    Joy

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:32 PM, December 13, 2006) : 

    Thank you Thank you these templates are so nice, and I love the ornament you did a great job on it.

    OH did I say THANK YOU!!!!

    Have a happy and safe Holiday

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:32 PM, December 13, 2006) : 

    You keep on cranking them out. Another great one as always, thank you so much for sharing them. They are appreciated.


    Michelle

     

    Blogger Belinda said ... (4:32 PM, December 13, 2006) : 

    Thank you for all the great goodies! Thanks too for helping make this a fun holiday season!

     

    Blogger Barb said ... (6:56 PM, December 13, 2006) : 

    Love the Christmas Word tree and the Stuck Santa... so darling! And thank you for Templates 43 & 44... you are totally awesome!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:49 PM, December 13, 2006) : 

    Thanks for the great template and tips on places to visit!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:13 AM, December 14, 2006) : 

    Wow! I love this tree. No really, I love it! Thank you ever so much for this graphic. I know I will use it alot. And the template is great. Again, thank you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:27 AM, December 14, 2006) : 

    Thank you, Amy. I love all your templates and visit your blog everyday! Thanks for the freebie tips, too! But I'm spending so much time downloading I hardly scrap!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:58 AM, December 14, 2006) : 

    great stuff Amy, thanks for sharing!!!!1

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:46 AM, December 14, 2006) : 

    Thanks again, Amy! All the family photos on one collage is really neat...what a great memory to have!
    Thanks for the awesome tree word art and new template! I love your creations! Looking forward to see what you have created next!
    Turned in the application on Monday...got an acceptance and will forward it to you in the morning! Can't wait to get started in the race...will be lots of fun!
    Chat with ya later!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:01 AM, December 14, 2006) : 

    Another great freebie, thank you! and thank you for the word tree :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:30 AM, December 14, 2006) : 

    What a Beautiful ornament! I love sparkly things! Thanks for that and another wonderful template. You're amazing.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:08 AM, December 14, 2006) : 

    Amy,

    I would like to thank you again very very much for all your wonderful templates. You are so talented. I'm glad that you share all your wonderful work with us.

     

    Blogger Sweet Pea said ... (11:03 PM, December 14, 2006) : 

    I love the Christmas word tree! Thank you,
    Susan

     

    Blogger Maria said ... (8:58 AM, December 16, 2006) : 

    thank you so much Amy, your templates are totally the BEST.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:01 PM, December 17, 2006) : 

    super. thanks for sharing.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:45 AM, December 31, 2006) : 

    Thanks! Very nice template.

     

    post a comment