• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, January 11, 2007

    Another day, more freebie tips...

    Valinda was challenged again (hee-hee, see what I started?) Go check it out!
    Jill has a pretty pin for you.
    Bren has some neat paper templates/overlays on her blog!
    Mrs. Miles has a neat telephone pole mini kit and a stained glass frame on her blog.
    Myranalis has a lovely Sprin Magic kit up for you.
    Seebee's Freebies has the next art of her Dream Trip set up on the blog.
    Karen and Ann-Marie teamed up to bring you this lovely kit called Bella.
    Nightwolf has some swirly doodles up for grabs.
    The IkeaGoddess has a template on her blog for you to use.
    Sabine has part 2 of her fencing kit On guard! up!
    Stefan's Mama has a great new kit, her first, on her blog.
    Christy Lyle has a birthday card for you to DL.
    Tracey has 2 QP's that are so cute up on her blog!
    Marcie has a template in PS and DIP formats for those who want it.
    Misty Cato has a wonderful template on her blog!
    Please, please, PLEASE leave some love for these hard working people who give you freebies!

    Now wasn't that a whole bunch of freebie tips? Remember that tomorrow is Friday so there will be a freebie from me. And all you newsletter subscribers will get a little bonus too!

    I sent out invites to the second round of my CT call. There were so many talented people who wanted to be a part of my CT that I was overwelmed by it all. Thank you to everyone who sent me an email, there were more than 50 of you, I'm so happy that so many people like my stuff enough to want to be apart of it all!

    TTYL! Happy scrapping y'all!

    Comments on "Another day, more freebie tips..."

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (4:55 PM, January 11, 2007) : 

    Thanks for all you do in letting us know about the goodies on the web for the day. You are a blessing!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:11 PM, January 11, 2007) : 

    Thanks for sharing all the great freebie links with us Amy! You are always my favorite stop of the day. And thanks for adding in my blog today! I'm so excited about making a kit! Thx so much!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (12:16 PM, January 14, 2007) : 

    Your CT layout challenge was fun to do....I really am enjoying seeing how different everyone's layout has turned out! Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

    Big Hugs!
    Me

     

    post a comment