• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, January 16, 2007

    Big news...

    Wonderful news! I've finally selected my Creative Team!!! These wonderful woman have blessed me by agreeing to be apart of my team. Hopefully I'll soon have some LO's by them for you all to see. In the mean time let's give them a big welcome! They are:
    Carolyn
    Mai
    MA3- Mary Ann
    Michaele
    Ria
    Sabine
    Silke
    Welocme to my team ladies!!! I'm so excited to be working with you all!

    Now, here's the LO I made for this week's first challenge for the ADSR. It was supposed to be about books, so I did one about Emma reading with us. She's such a cutie! (But I'm biased)
    Credits:
    kits- Speak to me by Laura Burger (
    availble at DSD),
    Lilac Freebie from Bad Candy
    alpha- Rikki's Newspaper alpha (
    freebie at Scrapmania)
    template- Jumpstart by Amy W.

    fonts- Bella Donna and Valentina JF

    Now onto my freebie tips!
    Scrapmania has some great freebies like the Alpha from my LO above. (must go thru store)
    Bad Candy has some great freebies for you too, check them out!
    Sabine has a new kit and reuploaded her sprial temlate incase you missed it the first time.
    The IkeaGoddess has a neat template and a Valentine kit on her blog.
    Caro has the sweetest kit called Fairy Wishes on her blog!!!
    Seebee's Freebies has the next paper pack in her Dream Trip kit up for grabs.
    Chantal has some new boxed words up in pink and blue.
    The incredible Mrs. Miles has some neat-o buttons up.
    Natalie has 2 templates on her blog for you!
    Stacie has a QP for you, good for just about anything you want to scrap.
    Shelia has a grunged up Valentine kit on her blog.
    Jennilyn made a killer template from her ADSR entry, go grab it.
    Doris has a Dreamy freebie up for grabs.
    As always leave some love when you download.

    Now, I know for the past few days I've posted long lists but have I ever shared my thoughts with you about my freebie list? I don't just put up every link I find. I only put up links to freebies that I have, or would be willing to, download myself. That means I've screened them for you a bit. They have to be quality stuff to make it on my list, I lean towards cutesie and grunge, but I include anything that is quality made in my list. Just figured you should know how I pick what I do.


    Comments on "Big news..."

     

    Blogger sabdesbois said ... (2:25 PM, January 16, 2007) : 

    Thank you for all these links and taking the time to share with us. I know it's a long job.
    Love your ADSR template too, Emma is such a cutie, and I am not biased ;)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:37 PM, January 16, 2007) : 

    Thanks Amy for your freebie list... I always check your blog first when i start my "digiday" to see what you've got and the freebie list. Thanks again.

     

    Blogger Ria said ... (3:16 PM, January 16, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the links! And i see my name at your Creative Team! I'm very pleased! Thanx for the trust in me! Congratulations to all the CT members!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:43 PM, January 16, 2007) : 

    You are doing a wonderful job with the freebie list. I for one really appreciate it. Thank you and happy hunting.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:49 PM, January 16, 2007) : 

    You do a great job. Your blog is the first I always start with. Keep up the good work. We all appreciate it.

     

    Blogger Kitty said ... (10:38 PM, January 16, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the great freebie list!!

     

    Blogger Mama Jane said ... (1:26 AM, January 17, 2007) : 

    Thanks for your lists. I do check it out regularly. But...should I be offended? Hmmmm.

     

    Blogger Sheila said ... (3:46 AM, January 17, 2007) : 

    What a fun blog! Thanks for including me on your freebie list :)

     

    Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said ... (1:17 PM, January 17, 2007) : 

    I want to say thank you for all that you do, posting links to the great freebies. I used to do something similar for my friends each day. Then I started working again. With your help, I am able to stay on top of the best stuff. Thank you so much!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:18 PM, January 17, 2007) : 

    Amy, I love your list of links, it's super! (And I think your work is terrific too.) Thanks so much!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (11:56 PM, January 21, 2007) : 

    Yay....congrats to all your new CT members..and once again, thank you for including me on your team! Looking forward to creating lots of layouts using your wonderful templates and kits!
    Big Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment