• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Sunday, January 14, 2007

    I've been tagged!

    You have been tagged

    These are the rules to play blogtag: (Darn you An!!)

    -- List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.
    -- Tag 5 friends and list them.
    -- Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
    -- Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

    1. I eat corn straight from the can.
    2. I think scrambled eggs and BBQ chicken is a great sandwich.
    3. I think all foods would taste better with garlic! (excluding desserts, well maybe some of them too)
    4. I love to swim but hate to get wet.
    5. I always have to have socks on, ALWAYS! (Yes, even then. Okay I take them off for water sports and bathing but not always)

    Who, to tag?
    1. Val
    2. Barb
    3. Sabine
    4. Manu
    5. Michaele

    Sorry ladies, had to be done!
    Freebie tomorrow! See you then! Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "I've been tagged!"

     

    Blogger Manu said ... (11:15 AM, January 15, 2007) : 

    Amy, Amy, Amy.... what you´ve done??
    You forced me to publish my most secret affairs!! *lol*

    You really ALWAYS wear socks?? (I visualize you in bed...*rofl*)

     

    Blogger Amy W. said ... (12:44 PM, January 15, 2007) : 

    Yes, I even bought special ones for when I gave birth to Emma. Hee-hee. My hubby teases me all the time. If he catches me without socks he asks who I am and what i've done with his wife.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (6:25 PM, January 15, 2007) : 

    Hehehehehe....those are some weird things, Amy!
    Thanks for the tag.....I will have to think a bit and post mine tonight or tomorrow!
    I wear socks almost all the time, too! :)
    See ya later!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (9:00 PM, January 20, 2007) : 

    Amy, They are surely weird, but the socks kill me LOL!I one my weird things was I hate feet, maybe I should wear socks all the time, no it's to hot in Australia. Hope you had fum with your Chat last night, can't make the next one we are going away for that weekend,DARN!

     

    post a comment