• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, January 13, 2007

    I'm back!

    Hi everyone, and thank you for your suport yesterday. I sent out the newsletter this morning and since people have replied back I'm going to assume it went thru. I did get some bounced back but they said it was because your inbox was full. I am glad everyone liked the template yesterday and the special freebie. This morning I was busy catching up with my entries for the ADSR. Michaele was probably thinking I'd never get them done this week, but here they are:
    Challenge # 3
    Sign of the TimeCredits:
    kit- Bella by Karen Lewis & Ann-Marie Borg
    template Jumpstarts collection 4 by me
    fonts- Bella Donna and Kidprint


    Challenge # 4
    ATC about me
    Credits:
    kit- Sweet Stuff by me
    heart my newsletter freebie
    brush- by pootato.org
    font- Blackjack


    I love seeing all the different takes people have on these challenges, and all the different scrapping styles!

    Now, onto the freebie tips for today!
    Caro has some of the cuestest ribbons I've ever seen, and scroll down for some past freebies too.
    Still looking for that perfect Christmas kit, or stocking uop for next year?
    Sheila can get you In The Spirit on her blog.
    Helena has a lovely citrus kit on her blog.
    Krista has a nive kit called My Valentine on her blog.
    Scroll on down at Traci Sims' blog for her beautiful Bluebell kit.
    Amy E. has a sweet kit called Olympis on her blog for you.
    Di has a kit that is spot-on, pretty blues and greens.
    Karen P. has some neat embroidered frames on her blog.
    Gill has some cute QPs for those wanting to scrap a baby boy.
    Sunfire has a sample of 4 of her kits up on her blog. So 4 mini kits in one spot!
    Valinda has a beautiful pruple QP up.
    Mrs. Miles has the prettiest butterfly ribbon dangler charm for you.
    The IkeaGoddess has a super template on her blog.
    Carrie has some lovely Sparkle Flowers for you.
    Sara E. has part 3 of her Gidget kit up.
    Lisa has a awesome purse to add to those shopping LOs.
    Leah has a neat-o alpha for you. (must go thru shop)
    Bill has some neat free commercial fonts.
    Sabine has a killer flower template on her blog.
    Michaele has a wonderful paper pack up for grabs.
    Our pal Jessica needs your help. Go name her kit and you could get it for free, she also has a small freebie from the kit up for grabs so head on over.
    As always leave a bit of love when you download.

    ConnyB. is in need of some hugs, so head on over to here blog and leave her some cyber squishes!

    Happy Scrapping everyone, I'll see you on Monday!
    Oh, and go Colts!




    Comments on "I'm back!"

     

    Blogger Manu said ... (6:36 PM, January 13, 2007) : 

    My dear Amy, I´m glad to read that things slow down a little bit for you ;)We missed you at Lets Scrap!
    My fingers are crossed for your team in the amazing digiscrapping race - I love what you both did so far! And thanks for adding me to your freebie list! {{{hugs}}}

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:07 AM, January 14, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for the links.

     

    Blogger Carolyn Bender said ... (8:54 AM, January 14, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for putting these links up today - it's great to be able to come to one spot and find out what's up :-)

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (12:08 PM, January 14, 2007) : 

    LOL! Nah, I knew you would get them done when you had the chance and some extra time! Your layout and atc turned out wonderfully! GO SCRAPZONE TROOPERS....we are rockin!!!!

    Lots of links to go and check out....thanks for them and for the mention of my freebie, too!

    Hugs!

     

    Blogger sabdesbois said ... (3:09 PM, January 14, 2007) : 

    Thank you for all these links.
    I like your LO for ADSR, great journaling.
    I am looking forward seeing you more often at Let's scrap!
    Hugs

     

    Blogger An said ... (6:03 PM, January 14, 2007) : 

    You have been tagged

    These are the rules to play blogtag:

    -- List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.
    -- Tag 5 friends and list them.
    -- Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
    -- Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

    Weird things about me:

    1. I have troubles with trusting peoples altho it seems I am an outgoing person. Only a few people really know what is going on in my life and what problems I have.
    2. Like you might know or not I am a teacher computerskills, and the thing I love most is having a group of elderly people. I really love teaching them, but it is very tirying at some times because they ask to explain something over and over. And then after class they ask me: "Dont you sometimes think that we are stupid?" or other questions about those lines. But no that is not the way I think about them. I think they have a lot of courage to learn at that age.
    3. My mum complains about this weird thing. When I drink soda out of 1,5 liter bottle I never finish the last bit in the bottle, there is always about half a glass left in there, and then I put it back in the fridge, untill there is no more full bottles of soda and I am forced to drink the leftovers.
    4. A little weird thing about my car. Every time I drive trough one particular street which has a speed hump my radio starts to search for a new radio station.
    (I was looking for a translation for the dutch word of "verkeersdrempel" and I just found out they call it a sleeping policeman too, funny.)
    5. I dont have any pets for the moments, so im going to tell a weird little story about a bird that live around my house. When it is freezing I always hang out food for the little birds like sparrows. Last winter there was a cheeky bird, who is a bit bigger, I believe it is a magpie, who cant hang on to pick at the food. He always put himself on the terras below where I hang the food so he could pick up what fell down.


    Im having a difficult time finding people to tag tho, Im going to pick people who's freebies I enjoy.

    1. Pillowgirl http://pillowgirlscraps.blogspot.com/
    2. VJ http://vjscraproom.blogspot.com/
    3. Helen http://helronblog.blogspot.com/
    4. Amy http://scrap-a-lot.blogspot.com/
    5. Jill http://stuffbyjill.blogspot.com/

     

    Blogger Sheila said ... (11:02 PM, January 14, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the link to my freebie Christmas kit. I likey your bloggy! :P

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:39 PM, January 16, 2007) : 

    Wow!! I can't believe that you post all of the locations for these freebies! You go! I love your pages that you have posted, too! I wish I was that good!

    Amy

     

    post a comment