• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, January 12, 2007

    Full of news

    Well, it's been a busy few days off. Yesterday Emma had her 2 year check up. She's the average height and weight of a 4 year-old!!! Yes, my daughter is huge. She was such a good girl and didn't cry at all for her shot and not until the end for drawig blood. (mean lady was squeezing her finger) She even asked "no more please" but she just kept at it so that's when she started to cry. Poor girl. Well the doctor gave her a little bracelet for being so brave.

    My hubby used his gift cards to buy an MP3 player so he's been on the computer uploading all his songs. And is now talking about buying more memory cards for it.


    Now on to your Friday Freebie! It's a lovely template that compliments my Sweet Stuff kit.

    Sorry, no longer availble.

    *I made my newsletter but it says I have too many people on my list to send it out, so it'll have to go out later today during Emma's nap. Don't think I've forgotten you, I just need to seperate it into 2 lists and send it out. There's a lovely freebie in this week's issue.
    Want to sign up for the newsletter? Drop me an email at awatson8@nc.rr.com.

    **I'll come back later during Emma's nap and add the freebies but this morning I was getting my stuff into the shop and haven't been on my freebie hunt yet. But I didn't want you all to think I forgot that today was Friday. Well I'll be back later. Make a LO with my latest template while you wait!
    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Full of news"

     

    Blogger Jen said ... (11:30 AM, January 12, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the template!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:54 AM, January 12, 2007) : 

    wow Great job with the kit.. where in the world do you find the time?? If you have some to spare.. I could use some. :) just a thought. Thanks so much

    Leslie

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (12:16 PM, January 12, 2007) : 

    Thank you for sharing your awesome template!
    Your kit is beautiful as all your work!
    Will check back later!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:38 PM, January 12, 2007) : 

    Looks like Valentine is much inspirating... Lovely kit and template too.
    Love your new jumpstarts set with the geometrical basic shapes.

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (2:38 PM, January 12, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much !!! Lovely template!

     

    Blogger Ria said ... (2:55 PM, January 12, 2007) : 

    Thanx again for the lovely template! I like your kit Sweet Stuff and the templates are beautiful ( as usual )

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:04 PM, January 12, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the template.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:17 PM, January 12, 2007) : 

    Thanks a lot for the lovely template.
    And your new kit is soo pretty too.

     

    Blogger TiggerRD said ... (10:50 PM, January 12, 2007) : 

    Adorable template - love the hearts!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:00 PM, January 12, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the nice template. I like your new kit. Don't worry about the newsletter being late. Remember you're doing us a big favor by sending it and providing freebies all the time. We can wait til you get everything going...no problem at all! I hope your headache is gone. I have them and they sure aren't any fun!
    Thanks again for all you do, Amy!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:38 AM, January 13, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the template, Amy. I'm glad things are going so well for you. You do great work and you should get all the glory you can. Thanks again.

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (2:38 PM, January 13, 2007) : 

    Better late than never..I always say.LOL Thank you soo much for this wonderful template.:)

    Have a wonderful day today:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Kelly B. said ... (2:50 PM, January 13, 2007) : 

    Amy,
    Thanks again for another great template.

    Hugs
    Kelly

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:02 AM, January 14, 2007) : 

    Oh, this is so cute! Thanks for all you do.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (12:14 PM, January 14, 2007) : 

    What a precious layout of Emma! Glad to hear that all is well with her checkup...wow "average for a 4 year old" Your new template collection looks like a lot of fun and your blog freebie is cute with the hearts and swirls! Thanks for sharing!

    Michaele

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (1:55 AM, January 15, 2007) : 

    Thanks for your wonderful gift of kindness. Love the template and the additional swirls for impact. TFS.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:17 PM, January 18, 2007) : 

    I like this one. Can't wait to use it.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:51 PM, January 18, 2007) : 

    Thank you for another adorable template.

     

    post a comment