• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, January 16, 2007

    Challenges Galore!

    Digi Scrap Divas is starting their new challenge format today and this week over at MissTiina's I'm hosting a template challenge. (It's an old one of mine # 14, if you missed it go grab it)
    Here's the details for DSD:

    Comments on "Challenges Galore!"

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (11:45 AM, January 17, 2007) : 

    Amy..thank goodness you don't use the verification letters.:) I am having a problem with my blog.I tried three times this morning to put a post up and blogger keeps giving me an error.It says it doesn't have enough space and something to do with the archives.I deleted several pages and tried again and it still gives me the same error.I tried to contact them and there were several people having this problem..so I thought...why not just go tell everyone what is going on..then I discovered that anyone with the verification letters can't receive a comment because the letters to verify weren't showing up.:( Bummers..
    Anyway...just wanted to let you know.:) Maybe they will get it worked out today and I can put one up tomorrow:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    post a comment