• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, February 23, 2007

    Another Friday, another Jumpstart...

    Hi there everyone and welocme to Friday! That means it's freebie day here on my blog! This week it's a new Jumpstart layered template.

    But first if you read my comments from yesterday you'll know I've been asked to join TaniaJPS's creative team. I'm totally honored She does awesome work and I'm so glad I'll be getting to spread the beauty that are her designs.

    I've also been asked to be a guest CT for the month of March for the duel CT of Deniese Liemert and Doris Lehmann (aka Badcandy). They are both great designers and I'm totally jazzed to get to work with them next month. You can check out thir blog the DL creative studio for the occasional freebie.

    Funnily enough, last night I had a dream that Tania was sponsoring a NASCAR Cup car in the Sharpie 500 and they one first place. So her logo was shown far and wide since it was on the hood of the winning car. The driver you ask? Kasey Khane of course. Tell me that wasn't a hoot of a dream.

    Yesterday was a beauty of a day. There was a stiff breeze but not too bad so Emma and I went for a walk. Well, I walked- Emma allowed me to pull her around in her big red wagon. It had to go outside since she was using it to climb up to places she shouldn't. She's such a stinker.

    Okay, here's the Jumpstart you all want. It makes me think of the water but feel free to put your own spin on it.
    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    Now onto the freebie tips of the day!
    Valinda has a pretty blue butterfly QP up for grabs.
    Jburkhart has a template on her blog. (scroll past the evil Idols)
    Thomsen has a great template up for grabs.
    Carrie has some cute watercolor doodles of space.
    Debby has 2 new 12x12 templates up on her blog.
    Pillowgirl made a cute mini kit called Lots of Spring Dots.
    Digidebz has a set of embossed papers and brushes for you.
    Liz has a grunged up template for you.
    Kris has a Poker Party kit up for grabs.
    Cindy has a beautiful QP from her Somewhat Dasical kit.
    Ronee has a neat paper pack called Loose Ends on her blog.
    Kelly has a free Pot of Glod and Rainbow for you.
    Princess Lala has a Funky Doodle up for grabs.
    Rutabaga Girl has some Nautical buttons on her blog.
    Holly has some ribbon Trios up for grabs.
    As always remember to share some love.

    ** Misty has 2 great new photoshop tutorials up. One on making a photo part of your background, and the second on making a segmented photo. Take a look even if you don't use photoshop. You can usually figure out how to make it work in your program. I know I have for PSP before. :)

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "Another Friday, another Jumpstart..."

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (9:19 AM, February 23, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Thanks for coming by to see me this morning and leaving such a sweet comment.I love your visits:)
    Thank you also for mentioning my blue qp:) soo glad you like it.:)
    Congratulations on all the job offers.How cool!:)I don't know how you do all that you do with a little one around.LOL
    Thank you for the freebie links.:) I sure appreciate your finding them all for me:)I'm going to call you my personal tour guide.LOL

    Have a fantastic day today.:)
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:03 AM, February 23, 2007) : 

    Thank you for this great template! /Maja

     

    Blogger ~Jessica said ... (10:18 AM, February 23, 2007) : 

    Thanks Dahlin'

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:22 AM, February 23, 2007) : 

    Thank you for sharing such good tips with us. And especially thanks for the template. Love your work.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:22 AM, February 23, 2007) : 

    Thank you for sharing today's template. I looks like it will be fun to work with.

     

    Blogger Not Everyones Mama said ... (11:34 AM, February 23, 2007) : 

    Thanks Amy! This is such a fun one!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:43 AM, February 23, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for the template! Can't wait to use it!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:52 AM, February 23, 2007) : 

    Amy, this is the 1st time I have said "hello", but I just wanted to thank you so much for taking the time to find the best digital scrapbooking freebies on the internet. I just started digital scrapbooking about 2 months ago and m having so much fun! I check your site every day.

    Hugs,
    Jonni
    www.journeytosofia.com

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (12:10 PM, February 23, 2007) : 

    Evil Idols, huh???? LOL....you are too funny! Big congrats for making Tanja's CT and for being a guest CT for Bad Candy....how cool and how fun! Loving the new template too...will "jump" right on it! Thanks
    Hugs and ttyl
    Michaele

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:13 PM, February 23, 2007) : 

    Amy - your too kind beyond words - You are generous beyond measure. If my Mouse had not come up with his idea I know I woulda been callin on you for your papers. Thank you for your ever encouraging words and freindship - I hope I get to meet you in real life one day - I'll treat for tea!

    *hugs* You have a terrific weekend

     

    Blogger PSharp said ... (1:40 PM, February 23, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the great template and the great links.

     

    Blogger Pillowgirl said ... (2:51 PM, February 23, 2007) : 

    Thanks for all the links to the freebies, especially for linking to my Spring Dots kit. I check yoru site daily to see what is out there for the snaggin. Love it, Love it, I do.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:56 PM, February 23, 2007) : 

    Amers - I agree with Valinda, I don't know how you get it all done with Emma being so helpful. Emma reminds me of her mother in figuring out how to get to things.

    Our dining room chandelier is still hooked up high to keep a certain little girl from climbing up on the table and swinging on the Chandelier. Just remember that you wanted us to get the red wagon for miss Emma.

    Lots of Love Dadoo

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (3:47 PM, February 23, 2007) : 

    Dude congrats on the CT teams they are really lucky to have you onboard! Thanks for the links to the great tut site, I've book marked it. Love the template could be a great one to use for Brandans wake boarding pict. Hugs Sonia

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:05 PM, February 23, 2007) : 

    Love this new template. Thank you also for all the links you're giving.
    Have a nice week-end ;)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:30 PM, February 23, 2007) : 

    Nice gift! Thank you!!

     

    Blogger CathyK Designs said ... (8:32 PM, February 23, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for the awesome template!

     

    Blogger Kelly B. said ... (10:15 PM, February 23, 2007) : 

    Thanks Amy. Great as always.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:34 AM, February 24, 2007) : 

    Thanks for another one of your great templates, Amy.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:24 AM, December 12, 2009) : 

    Thank you so much for this template! it's a nice blog... web application

     

    post a comment