• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, January 31, 2007

    Update

    Hi everyone and thanks for the wonderful wishes. Everything went well yesterday, but yes sitting isn't fun for long peroids of time so I'm laying on my tummy reading. Just wanted to pop in and say I hope to be back Friday but we'll see. Thank you again.

    And a special thanks to Valerie, yep it was Lori I went back and looked, who gave me the awesome idea for a clock insert. I'd see ones where you had a kid color an insert before but until I had seen hers I'd never thought to scrap one. So thanks to Lori too!

    Catch you all in a few days when I can spend more time in this chair. Makes me wish I had a laptop I could use that while lounging on my tummy. :)

    -Happy Scrapping everyone!

    Comments on "Update"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:14 PM, January 31, 2007) : 

    Glad it all went well for you! Miss you!! We will all be SO glad when you are upright again!!! Are we spoiled or what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Thank you for all of your hard work on our behalf. :)

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (6:05 AM, February 01, 2007) : 

    So happy that all went well for you. I can't wait to have you back. Get well real soon.

     

    Blogger Ria said ... (6:40 AM, February 01, 2007) : 

    I'm glad it went well! I'll hope you be back soon!

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (9:10 AM, February 01, 2007) : 

    Amy - thx for the "check-in" and, yes, I'm with those who have asked if we're spoiled. I know *I* am by your lists and freebies. :-) Take care!

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (10:56 AM, February 01, 2007) : 

    Glad to hear everything went alright will keep you in my prayer's!
    See you when you can sit longer!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:58 AM, February 01, 2007) : 

    Good morning Amy:)
    Glad to hear from you again.Sooo happy things went okay.:) Rest and get better so we can have you back amongst us really soon:.


    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:24 PM, February 01, 2007) : 

    I'm happy to hear that everything is okay with you...rest up and see you soon.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:03 PM, February 01, 2007) : 

    Glad to read some news and see that you're quite well and slowly recovering. I send you in mind a thousand of feathers so you can have a soft seat ;)

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (5:36 PM, February 01, 2007) : 

    Praying for you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:31 PM, February 01, 2007) : 

    Maybe you will be able to read when you come back!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:02 PM, February 01, 2007) : 

    Oh sounds terrible not to sit on your bottom. I hope you feel better soon.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:53 AM, February 02, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy, I'm so glad everything went well. Hope you will be all better very soon!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (9:39 AM, February 02, 2007) : 

    2-2-07

    Good morning Amy:)

    Just checking in to see how you are feeling today. Hope you feel a lot better.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    post a comment