• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, January 29, 2007

    Manic Monday

    Well it's a new week. Thank goodness the last one is behind us. I hope everyone that popped into my chat had fun, and for everyone who went and took advantage of the sale this weekend I thank you. Again if you bought Jumpstarts collection No. 6 please email me so I can get you the updated version. (awatson8@nc.rr.com)

    Here's the LO/clock insert I made for challenge #8 of the ADSR-roadblock. I got the idea from one of the other teams in the race. (don't ask me the name, because I'm horrible with names) It's a great idea, just make a circle and fill it in. Measure your clock's diameter and size your circle accordingly, then print and insert and you'll have a killer clock to decorate the house. I thought about putting time appropriate photos for each spot but since we cover each number twice in a day I just went with some of my favorites of Emma from the past year.Credits:
    Kits- Emma and Casanova by Atomic Cupcake
    Doodle arrows by Katie Hadfield
    embriodered frames by Tabby Lewis
    Cardboard heart from Scrappers Basics by Pam


    Tomorrow morning I get to go to the doctor and will then be off a few days recovering. I hope I'll be back by Friday so I can give you a new Freebie, but if I'm not you know I'll be back as soon as I can. We'll just have to play it by ear.

    Now, on to the freebies!
    Since our last visit Seebee's Freebies now has some grunge frames and an alpha, go grab them!
    If you haven't visited Mrs Miles in a few days, (like me) then you can scroll on down and grab her plaid buttons set 2, love doodles, garden doodle and wire flowers. She's been busy!!
    Need some templates for 4x6 cards go visit Traci Sims!
    KarenP has some neat embroidered frames for you on her blog.
    It was Valinda's birthday yesterday and she has a kit for you and a mtching QP.
    Happy Belated Birthday Val!
    Anne has some of the cutest snowflake dooles!
    Theres has a little add on for you from her Aurel kit.
    The ever talented Tabby has some folded ribbons up for grabs on her blog.
    Krista has a kit that's For The Boys on her blog.
    Leslie has some more neat word art up on her blog.
    Antje has an add-on for her Chocolate blossoms kit up on her blog.
    Traci Sims has some cute frr doodles for you.
    Misty has a little freebie from her That's my Boy kit for you.
    Maddy has a little sample of her Lover's Lane kit on her blog.
    Digiscrap.ch has a few really cute free kits up for grabs!
    Miss Bonbon has a neat freebies too, a kit that's soft and sweet.
    Grab the 2Peas January freebie kit before it goes away.
    SweetDigiCreations has 4 great freebie kits. (must go thru shop)
    Kim Hill has a little Vintage Kitchen freebie for you.
    Fernlili has a cute Valentine mini kit for you.
    Heather Ann has a couple of nice freebies up for grabs- I like the pinwheel.
    Jeri has a few more freebies up for grabs.
    Rachel has a bunch of freebies including a neat set of ribbons and some alphas.
    Kristy has a bright and funky kit called Key Lime Twang
    Please remember to leave some love!

    I'll see you all when I see you! Happy Scrapping!

    ** If you get in a desperate need for freebies check out the IkeaGoddess's blog. She usually features 9 great ones a day. Not as big as mine but we usually cover the same ones- so she can give you your freebie fix! :)

    Comments on "Manic Monday"

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (7:16 PM, January 29, 2007) : 

    TYS the freebie list!
    Will put you in my prayers that everything goes alright at the Drs tomorrow!
    Will check back everyday to see when your back!

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (8:03 PM, January 29, 2007) : 

    Can't wait to have you back, get well soon. Thanks for mentioning me.

     

    Blogger paintingsiggi said ... (9:00 PM, January 29, 2007) : 

    Amy, I LOVE your freebies - thanks for going to all the work of finding them for us all! Hope the Dr.'s app't goes well - see 'ya when you get back - take care! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:48 PM, January 29, 2007) : 

    BEst of luck tomorrow Amy. Hope you recover quickly.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:51 PM, January 29, 2007) : 

    Take care of yourself & get better soon.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (12:33 AM, January 30, 2007) : 

    Will miss ya, Amy! Hope all goes well for you and you have a speedy recovery! I will be thinking of ya! Thanks so much for another awesome list of great finds....I'm off to have a looksie!
    Hugs!
    Michaele
    GO SCRAPZONE TROOPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:41 AM, January 30, 2007) : 

    my partner Lori did a clock insert. might have been hers that inspired you.

    Valerie
    aka mcmartian

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (2:43 AM, January 30, 2007) : 

    Amy, I´m thinking of you :) Hope you will have a quick recovery!
    I love your clock insert. What a funny idea!
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Conny

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:39 AM, January 30, 2007) : 

    Hope you are back to yourself soon! Speedy recovery wishes your way. Thanks for all the tips.
    Krista

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (11:02 AM, January 30, 2007) : 

    Speedy recovery - and hope all goes well with the doctor. Get well soon! D

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (11:44 AM, January 30, 2007) : 

    1-30-07
    Good Morning Amy!:)
    Thank you soo much for visiting me on my blog and wishing me a happy birthday:) I always love to see you have come for a visit:)
    Thanks again for the freebie list.I didn't get a chance to go to them yesterday because my son took me out for my birthday.He had to work Sunday.Better late than never ..I always say:)
    I have more pics of the aquarium on the blog today.Plus a terms of use that I forgot to put into the files for the kit I was giving away.Dah!!LOL


    Have a fantastic day!
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger sabdesbois said ... (3:58 PM, January 30, 2007) : 

    I'll be missing your everyday chat. Take all the time you need, we'll be waiting you. Get well soon.
    {big hugs}
    Sabine

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (6:11 PM, January 31, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much Amy - for your sweet comments etc at my blog! I am sooooo sick still. Have a good day! Love, Barb

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (6:24 PM, January 31, 2007) : 

    Amy I hope you are feeling better real soon, we all miss you!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 AM, February 02, 2007) : 

    hey i followed your 'template link to Traci Sims' but you've got it all wrong...the creator of the templates is DebbyB and the link is to her blog where she asks in every post that you not share her links.
    i've not been around very long, but isn't that bad digi-edicate?
    you could at least give proper credit, i'm sure making all of the templates and getting them out there to share takes some time.

     

    post a comment