• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, January 25, 2007

    Thrusday... running a bit late-I'm back!

    Hi everyone, I'm a bit behind today but I'll be back with that list ASAP! TTYL!
    -Amy W.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Okay, I'm back.
    Okay now onto the freebies!
    Mrs. Miles has some great buttons and some doodles up on her blog
    so go grab them.
    Dumpty has a template for you.
    Angie has an especially pretty template today.
    Sandra has a template for all you Princess Purse girls.
    Seebee's Freebies has a set of PNG stamps for her Dream Trip kit. If you
    get nothing else from this kit, I'd say go get these and the frames from
    the other day to scrap those Disney holidays!!
    Jennifer has a neat-o template up for grabs.
    TaniaJPS has an Anger freebie on her blog, she needs some love
    so please go give her some!
    Traci Sims has added a King to her Queen of hearts freebie.
    Kaye has a pack of heart elements on her blog for you.
    Dawn has few more doodles for you on her blog.
    Nana's Attic has a great new kit called Circus time, perfect for
    kids or a fun day!
    Please leave some love when downloading.

    Don't forget to stop back tomorrow for the Friday freebie!
    Happy Scrapping everyone!

    Comments on "Thrusday... running a bit late-I'm back!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:47 AM, January 25, 2007) : 

    amy- i just wanted to say thank you for posting your list. it's such an important routine of my day- i love it. thanks for taking the time to share it with us!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:39 PM, January 25, 2007) : 

    Ditto...thanks for sharing your finds with us!

     

    Blogger seebee said ... (3:44 PM, January 25, 2007) : 

    Amy, in case you don't get around to checking...I left you a response in my blog comments about the date issue on the Dream Trip stamp freebies. Hope it helps you recreate the stamp with the date you need! And thanks for the kind words and mentions in your blog. :)

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (6:03 PM, January 25, 2007) : 

    Amy - once again, thanks for your list o'freebies. It's wonderful that you go out there and look for stuff and post your findings.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:12 PM, January 25, 2007) : 

    thanks for these freebies, got a lot of them from the ikea goddess list this morning but thanks for the extra two.

     

    Blogger Lukasmummy said ... (6:15 PM, January 25, 2007) : 

    Will try my hardest to make your chat ((hugs)) Crystal xx

     

    Blogger InstyScrap said ... (9:08 PM, January 25, 2007) : 

    Amy, thanks for sharing all your LOs and tips with us. I especially like your links to others freebies. I hope some time you add mine to yours. I just started my page but I am working hard on putting up a new freebie every day. I come to your page everyday to see what you have made and see what freebies you have linked too and I really love you blog. Thanks again for sharing.

     

    Blogger mich said ... (9:15 PM, January 25, 2007) : 

    Amy thanks for sending us the spots for all the other great bloggers and their freebies.
    Thanks!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:19 AM, January 26, 2007) : 

    Amy - thanks for your sweet, sweet, encouraging comments. I have written down your doodles desires (pun!) and they will be first on my list. I have one more set of buttons in the old button jar (#2 of the plaids) and then I will work up your doodles first thing. BTW - next Wednesday, I am having a JAMMIES DAY... what will happen that day is I am giving away something special to anyone who sends me a pic of theirselves in their jammies or just the jammies (pajamas) themselves - I will make a slideshow for that day.. so if anyone would like to take part they can send their pics to lalalime@hotmail.com Soooo, where's your jammies girl? There will be something for everyone as my daily download, but only the jammie picture sender inners will get that 'extra' something. Don't feel pressured to mention this if you don't care to (in your daily publishing) - just thought I would put a bug in your ear! :)

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:20 AM, January 26, 2007) : 

    Oh, so the jammies pics have to be sent asap (pronto quicko) so I can' have the slideshow assembled prior to the day... so basically cutoff would be like Tuesday...

     

    Blogger Anita said ... (12:56 PM, January 26, 2007) : 

    I want to thank you for all the new attention my blog is getting.. what a great person you are for taking the time to do all the research for us...
    Hugs Nana

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (11:56 PM, January 26, 2007) : 

    Thanks for all the links....I will be headed off to check them all out! I am going to need a bigger external drive for all your finds! LOL!
    GO SCRAPZONE TROOPERS!!!!
    Hugs!

     

    post a comment