• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, January 24, 2007

    It's Wednesday again!

    Hello and welcome to hump day. It's the middle of the week, that means 2 days until the DSD Grand Re-Opening. Eeeekk! I still haven't finished everything I need to do for that. Oh well nothing like buring midnight oil.

    So I actually scrapped yesterday and here's what I made. First I used the sketch challenge for the ADSR to give me the much needed kick in the butt to scrap the swimming photos from last summer. So here's this week's challenge for the ADSR.Credits:
    Sketch from the Digi Shoppe
    Kit- Bright Spring by Faith True
    Ribbons- Bad Candy Ribbons freebie
    buttons- Bad Candy Lilac Freebie
    bread tag- My Bread Tag Alpha(get it at DSD)
    Fonts-
    Alba, 28 Days later, Death Struggle, Adore

    Next up is my hubby, this photo was taken at boot camp. Cute right? I used Val's QP as my motivation to scan some of the Navy photos I've been meaning to scrap.
    Credits:
    Val's In The Navy QP( get it here)
    font- Blackjack and Times New Roman


    Now on to the freebies!
    Ruby has a sweet template on her blog
    There's another cool template on Dine's blog.
    Mary has 4 new kits for you click on "Meine Kits".
    Maria has a lovely Vineyard kit, and a few more if you scroll down.
    Jannidee has a funky new kit, You've Got Mail and a few more if you head on down.
    Stefan's Mama has part 4 of her Little One kit up for grabs!
    Seebee's Freebies has added some frames for her Drem Trip kit, so awesome!
    Anne has some totally awesome doodles for you including an alpha- Get them now!!!!
    Misty has a free alpha on her blog.
    *Removed Laura's Spiecy Sampler due to her adding a price.
    Jennifer has a freebie of Patchwork kit.
    Eva has a Dreamy Joy sampler for you. (must go thru shop)
    Heather has some epoxy stars for you.
    Amanda has a set of free Valentines cards. (must go thru shop)
    Ange has a neat Valentine ribbon on her blog.
    Week 4 of 5 Valentine Kisses is up at Dreamy Scraps.
    Please leave some love where ever you download!

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    P.S. As part of the Celebrations most of the designers at DSD (myself included) will be having a sale on their products.

    Comments on "It's Wednesday again!"

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:23 AM, January 24, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    I was sooo surprised when I saw your hubby in my Navy page.I LOVE seeing what the pages look like finished.:) He is a cutie huh?LOL
    Thanks for showing it..and the link to my blog.:)
    I also love your swimming pool layout..how cute.:)Looks like you were having fun.:)
    Thanks for the freebie links again..no time to go see them right now..got a huge mess to clean up and my Mom is on her way to help.:) Good ole Mom.:)

    Have a fantastic day!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:11 PM, January 24, 2007) : 

    Nice pages Amy! Thanks for all the wonderful freebie finds! Your awesome!

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (12:20 PM, January 24, 2007) : 

    Ack - can't find your email [I'm sure I'm not looking hard enough online] - anyway, the link for Laura's "Spicey" Sampler now has a cost of $1.00 through the shop. I couldn't find a way to "get it for free" through there. Thought you might want to check it out. I don't always post, but thanks so much for posting your list o' freebies. I really enjoy it!

     

    Blogger Danielle said ... (12:24 PM, January 24, 2007) : 

    Great layouts!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:28 PM, January 24, 2007) : 

    Wow - I love what you did with Val's QP Amy! You are such a sweetie. Thanks for all your time and efforts!

    *hugs* Barb

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (4:59 PM, January 24, 2007) : 

    Love the LOS and all the freebie infol. Thanks.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:29 PM, January 24, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the info Amy

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:12 PM, January 24, 2007) : 

    Your pool layout is absolutely, positively phenominal!!!!!!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (12:00 AM, January 27, 2007) : 

    Your ADSR layout turned out wonderful! Great job on it! Fab layout of your dh when he was in the Navy! Where's yours? :) *g* I want to see your picture!
    Big hugs!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment