• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, March 07, 2007

    Green Dreams part 2

    Hello everyone! Welcome to the middle of the week. Yesterday Emma and I went to the park and her little buddy Kullan's house to play, she had lots of fun. I'm going to share my 2 favorite photos of the day. Of course there isn't a face shot because the kids are so over the camera now.

    Here's Emma playing at the park.

    Here's Emma and Kullan playing choo-choo!(aka- train) Or maybe this time was horsey- I can't remember. The game was similar just with different sound effects.
    Now, it's time for more of the Green Dreams kit! Don't forget to visit Michaele's blog to get her portion today!
    Here is the second part of my portion of the Green Dreams collab kit.
    See, I made you a preview this time. Sorry, this is no longer availble.

    Freebie tips of the day!
    Laura has a paper pack called Midnight Blues.
    Dawn has a trio of flower doodles for you.
    If you liked Valinda's Stitched Leather paper yesterday then head on back today. She's made soem cordinating papers, elements and a QP to match.
    Lindsay Jane has some St. Pat's day papers on her blog for you.
    Roxy has a set of 4 solid but grunged papers up for grabs.
    Bob made soem St. Pat's day Bling for your LOs, go grab a bit of sparkle.
    AmyLeigh has some flower doodles for you.
    Michele has a template on her blog.
    Heather has some PS brushes and 2 templates up for grabs.
    Shannon has a May Flowers paper pack.
    Lena has some denim hearts on her blog.
    Misty has a set of Square Frames with shadows for you.
    Tania has a Leather Accents freebie up for grabs.
    Ronee has a template on her blog.
    Please share some love when you download!

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!
    P.S. If you missed my Green Dreams part 1 I'm going to forget to take down the link until tonight. ;)

    Comments on "Green Dreams part 2"

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:35 PM, March 07, 2007) : 

    Your pics of Emma are de-lightful Amy... looks like fun was had by all. It looks odd to see people outside in shirtsleeves... its still cold here...not quite quite ready to shed the winter coats. Thanks so much for sharing your sweet dd with us and the links. Have an awesome day!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:42 PM, March 07, 2007) : 

    Loved the pics of the children! Kids know how to have fun with just their imagination and a few simple things, don't they. We can all learn something from them. I love your contribution today to the "Green Dreams" kit. Thanks for sharing!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:04 PM, March 07, 2007) : 

    I think sometimes those non-face shots are the best! It's more "real" then when posed.
    I've started a new kit, called Lillie's Spring Kit, and I have already posted 2 parts. Come by and check it out if you have time. ;) Take care and Thanks for all that you do!
    Angel

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (3:58 PM, March 07, 2007) : 

    Good Afternoon Amy:)
    Thank you soo much for the next part of your Green Dreams Kit.This is going to be such fun.:)
    Thank you also for the freebie list and adding me to it.:) I sure appreciate it..that is soooo sweet of you.
    I love the LO's of Emma and her friend.It looks like they were having a blast.:)I love action shots a lot better than poses...they tell a story in themselves.:)

    Have a fantastic rest of the day!
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:10 PM, March 07, 2007) : 

    Great photos. I'm jealous, it's was only 33 degrees here today. I long for the days when we can go to the park and not be bundled up.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:05 PM, March 07, 2007) : 

    Thank you for all the great links and Green Dreams #2. Love it.

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (6:36 PM, March 07, 2007) : 

    Thank you so very much for another part of your awesome freebie!!

     

    Blogger HG said ... (6:58 PM, March 07, 2007) : 

    I love part2 of the freebie. Excellent! And thanks for posting my template freebies on your list. They're getting great reviews and they are the first ones I've ever created. I'm so happy they are being recieved so well :)

     

    Blogger CathyK Designs said ... (9:14 PM, March 07, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for part 2. Love that shamrock border!

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (7:47 AM, March 08, 2007) : 

    Amy - thanks so much for the COllab kit - very kit!!! I love the pics of Emma! Hope everything is going well for you ((hugs)) Kat

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:42 AM, March 08, 2007) : 

    Hello Amy, I hope you and Emma are having a good day... somehow it feels like a tea - party day to me. In fact, I am going to go to the painter's group to play today too. Thanks for all your 'greenery' haha... I will check in on you later. Chow!

     

    Blogger Gail said ... (2:24 PM, March 08, 2007) : 

    Thank you so much for the fabulous freebies!

     

    Blogger Mimi2six said ... (12:44 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    I love your website and I appreciate all of the time you take to bring us freebies. I have two questions that I hope you can answer. Several of the items that are listed are rar files, my system says that this type of file is not recognizable, I use PSCS2. How do I open these types of files. Also, I am a real newbie an would like to use templates but I don't know how. I saw a tutorial on layered templates are these ones without layers used in the same manner? If so how do you choose the area you want to use since it is not in layer? I hope these aren't too many questions, I feel dumb but hey, I'm really new, lol. Thanks so much for all you do, Sammie

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (3:12 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    Thanks a million. I have the one I missed & appreciate your memory lapse. "SMILE." I could only use the computer for a short period of time & could not get the dl. This is the week of my Oncology Infusions & I am at the hospital each day approximately 7.5 hours. So when I get home, all I want to do is sleep, sleep, sleep. So for now, the 5-days of straight treatment is over. Love the multiple color hues, it really makes the kit pop. YOU ARE LOVED!!!!

     

    post a comment