• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, February 27, 2007

    Happy Birthday to my Bro!

    Today is my big brother's birthday. Yeah! Hope it's a happy one B.!

    Okay, thank you to everyone who commented on my lagre number of LOs yesterday. Being on a CT is so much fun!! I loved yesterday's list, I think I grabbed almost half of it. That's a lot for me since I usually only grab 2-3. So many freebies, so little time.

    I made a new desktop calendar yesterday using my Daffodil kit and I liked it so much I thought I'd share it with you as a QP. But first I had to get permission from Eva to use her Calendar Stamp brush for the month of March. She said yes, isn't she a sweetie!!! I tested it out and it fits perfectly on the desktop. Here's a little freebie for you. (obviously the photo of Emma isn't included)
    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    Now for the list!
    Jessie has a template for you.
    Mrs. Miles has some yummy Breakfast doodles!
    Karin made the sweetest QP! It's so pretty!!! (Can you tell I like it?)
    An is making some Alphabet templates and has quite a few already up, go take a look.
    Sarah has the elements for her Charmed kit up for grabs. (papers were last week)
    Leslie has a huge Green Davenport kit for you. Lots and lots of green!
    Jill made a very pretty Lavendar Shadow QP.
    Kristy has a great White Overlay. (edges- grungy)
    Carrie has some doodled buttons and brads for you.
    Moodee Beth has a pretty red tulip doodle on her blog.
    Kari made some more glitter glue frames in earth tones.
    Canay has a polaroid frame up for grabs.
    Laura has some free twine loops on her blog.
    Sandra has a Oh So Sweet paper pack for you.
    Sabine has added a new paper pack to her Psycho Neuron kit.
    Badcandy has a Pink mini kit for you.
    Don't forget to leave some love where ever you roam.

    Misty has a photo shop tutorial for threading ribbon, cool effect.
    Polka Dot Potato is have a Potato Bar sale. Lots of goodies for only 99 cents and a bonus for purchases of $15 or more. Now thru March 1st.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "Happy Birthday to my Bro!"

     

    Blogger SarahG said ... (10:28 AM, February 27, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy! Thank you for the cute Calendar and for putting me in your "LIST" I think thats Great!

    Sorry You couldnt leave me a comment.......That happens to me sometimes too....,It just wont let you sometimes for some reason ??
    Have A great Day!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:44 AM, February 27, 2007) : 

    Thanks for sharing! Will use this.
    Hugs Donna

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:02 AM, February 27, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the QP -- the daffodils are wonderful. I grow them in my yard, so I'm thinking I'll use your page to highlight the flowers once they bloom.

    Thanks also for all the links!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:03 AM, February 27, 2007) : 

    Yeah Amy - Lets kick start spring since she don't seem to want to start herself! What a precious desktop... thanks ever so much. Hope you have a terrific day!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (11:12 AM, February 27, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    I was surprised when I saw what you were offering today...Cause..I have been working on one the last few days and just finished it last night and told everyone on my blog that I am putting it up in the morning.LOL
    Yours is sooo spring like and sooo cute..it is sure to be a hit.:)Thank you soo much for sharing with me.:)
    Thanks again for the freebie list..that is soo sweet of you to find all these for us.:)
    Have a fantastic day today!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:46 AM, February 27, 2007) : 

    Thank you for all the wonderful links. Even if I don't use all the freebies, it's fun to look at all the layouts and read about whats going on elsewhere. Thanks for all your hard work.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:14 PM, February 27, 2007) : 

    Thanks Amy for the freebies. Happy Birthday B!

    Hugs,
    Jonni
    www.journeytosofia.com

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (12:30 PM, February 27, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the freebie. Today is my Granddaughter's B-Day. She is 2. Happy Birthday Amy's Brother lol

     

    Blogger PSharp said ... (1:05 PM, February 27, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the wonderful QP and all the great links.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:10 PM, February 27, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the wonderful template and all the links you give us each day. I don't always download the freebies, but I love looking at them.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:50 PM, February 27, 2007) : 

    Amy,
    Such a cute page. Thanks.

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (9:18 PM, February 27, 2007) : 

    Thanks for all you do.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:37 AM, February 28, 2007) : 

    Thats a pretty desktop. Good job. Happy Birthday and good luck to your bro.
    Hey! you can also check out my blog on birthday ecards for some beautiful e-greeting cards and other interesting info.

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:03 AM, February 28, 2007) : 

    Can this really be happening - I'm posting BEFORE you, Amy???? Anyways, I forgot to say happy bday to your bro!!! Hope you have a wonderful day! *hugs* Barb (have to scoot - tutoring digital art this a.m.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (5:57 PM, February 28, 2007) : 

    That photo of Emma is absolutely adorable....LUV it! Your desktop that you created using your Dafodil kit is FAB, too! TFS!
    Hope you Bro had a great birthday and so glad you are enjoying your new CT's!!!!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (7:10 PM, February 28, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy, I finally made it here, thanks so much for the desktop calender I love it, looks so fresh. I must admit Emmas stunning photo make it thought LOL. I'm missing you, I might just have to stalk you over at Miss Tinas again:-) Hope you brother had a great birthday! {{Hugs}} Sonia

     

    post a comment