• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, February 24, 2007

    No list today.

    Sorry everyone, my hubby is actually off on a weekend and is a gorgeous spring day here so we went to Raleigh this morning. Emma's nap was in the car and we're going to the park as soon as I get off the computer. So no list today. (Don't kill me!) I'll try to get on tomorrow or maybe after she goes to bed tonight and put a list up. If nothing else the fabulous IkeaGoddess has her list up and a good part of them weren't on my list yesterday. So go check out her freebie list!
    Have a fun weekend everyone!!

    Comments on "No list today."

     

    Blogger Mary said ... (3:05 PM, February 24, 2007) : 

    It's beautiful here today too in CT, enjoy your day w/family nothing is more important ;)

    ~Mary~

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:20 PM, February 24, 2007) : 

    Enjoy your weekend. We have a winter storm warning in NW Ohio. Have fun.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:46 PM, February 24, 2007) : 

    Amers - Now we can be jealous. Today is our fifth day of cool breezy showers. The swim teams are back at B Pool again for at least another week.

    Five weeks until April Fools Rallye.

    Lots of love, be sure to share with Emma and Will. Dadoo

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (5:16 PM, February 24, 2007) : 

    don't worry about us. go have fun with your family. Enjoy the Park.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:30 PM, February 24, 2007) : 

    Amy, you are certainly entitled to enjoy your family! We'll just have to hunt for the freebies on our own tonight! :)

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (7:39 PM, February 24, 2007) : 

    Amy, I hope you enjoy your day off :)
    I just wanted to leave you a little Hello (at 1.37 pm here in Germany - I should be sleeping instead of being on the PC ;-))
    Thank you so very much for your nice comments on my blog - I´m always happy when I see you visited me. I´m really a bad blogger right now - and also a bad commenter, I know - please excuse me ;-)
    Thank you also very much for your wonderful template - it will sure come in use!
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Conny

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:52 PM, February 24, 2007) : 

    Amy, Enjoy your day with your hubby and Emma. Hope you have a blast! I used to live in Charlotte and Huntersville, NC. Boy, do I miss that weather now. We are freezing in Syracuse. :)

    Hugs,
    Jonni
    www.journeytosofia.com

    :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:15 PM, February 24, 2007) : 

    Don't apologize for taking time with your family. It takes time to get all these freebies too! lol I hate to miss them, but I take days off as well.

    Thank you for all the time you take out to do this and also for all you offer and sharing of your talents. THANK YOU!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:57 PM, February 24, 2007) : 

    so so so so so cute!!! she's sooo cute! I am glad you took a day off... feels wonderful, doesn't it? Your family IS priority - we are the overflow from that priority Amy. I'm actually having two days off too! I've been 'painting' with art rage and my trial of corel painter x... can't wait to share with you!

    *hugs*

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (6:52 AM, February 25, 2007) : 

    Hey Amy, Hope you enjoy your family time with that sweet daughter of yours and DH of course! Hope to catch you so I so miss you. Hugs Sonia

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (1:40 PM, February 25, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy - just stopped by to say hi!! Glad you are having a day off and spending with hubby & Emma!! That's the best isn't it? See you when you get back from your fun!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (6:31 PM, February 25, 2007) : 

    Hope you are having a fab-o weekend with Emma and dh! Sounds like you had a great day Saturday!
    We were busy all day yesterday and playing catch up today! Big hugs to ya!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger Bob said ... (7:35 PM, February 25, 2007) : 

    I can only imagine spring. We were buried under 9 inches of snow last night. Have a great day. Good luck on TaniaJPS' team!

     

    post a comment