• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, March 05, 2007

    Frazzled

    Well you may have noticed I'm running behind, again, today. Neither Emma nor I slept well last night and it's all due to allergies. Spring as sprung and the pollen is in the air. It's only going to get worse. UGH. Anywho we slept in to 10am this morning and well everything is out of wack. Emma and I did go to the park this weekend, it was such fun!!

    Okay my buddy Jessica is having a CT call. She does great work and you know you all wnat to be on her team. Go check out her blog for more info.
    Now then my buddy and CTM Michaele (Jburkhart) asked me to do a collab kit with her for St. Pat's, and here it is. Were doing this in bits and pieces so you'll have to visit both blogs a few times to get the whole thing. I've broken mine up so you get a paper and an element or two with each download. I forgot to make an individual preview for today's portion so I'll just tell you what they are; it's the dark green paper with light green polka dots and the shamrock frame. Here's both of our previews.

    Sorry, this is no longer availble.


    Since I'm running behind I haven't done a freebie search yet today. If I do I'll make a new post in the meantime go check the IkeaGoddess' blog, she has her list up for your freebie fix!

    Oh, and Tara emailed me saying she has a taxi cab doodle freebie on her blog.

    I hope everyone had a great weekend and Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Frazzled"

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (3:19 PM, March 05, 2007) : 

    How cool..sounds like fun and looks great!Thank you soo much for sharing this.
    Soo sorry you and Emma have to suffer with allergies.:( I know you have to feel miserable.I was wondering where everyone was this morning.Now I know...wish you were just being a lazy butt.LOL

    Spring has sprung and noses run..hehe..just made that up.LOL

    Keep smiling:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger CathyK Designs said ... (3:41 PM, March 05, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for the first part of the kit! The entire kit looks awesome!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:06 PM, March 05, 2007) : 

    Thank you Amy - you and Michelle are 2 of my favorites and I visit bboth blogs often. Really looking forward to this goodie!

     

    Blogger fran b said ... (6:44 PM, March 05, 2007) : 

    Cool....i've been visiting M blog for quite sometime....since almost the start of DDD when we both won a "who can make the most comments kit"
    I've been visiting your blog since i signed on to lets scrap.....This is sooooo cooool!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:26 PM, March 05, 2007) : 

    Very cute! Thank you for creating and sharing!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:44 PM, March 05, 2007) : 

    Love the kit. TFS

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:49 PM, March 05, 2007) : 

    Looks great! Thanks Amy.

     

    Blogger Andrea said ... (12:36 AM, March 06, 2007) : 

    Love the St. Patty's kit! So sorry to hear about your allergies. I get them bad too, but luckily it is still winter here in Utah (at least for a few more weeks!) Thanks for all of the freebie lists. You're awesome!

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (11:38 AM, March 06, 2007) : 

    Thank you for your first part of this awesome kit! off to get Michelle's part!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:09 PM, March 06, 2007) : 

    oy - THINKING GREEN... guess it IS that time, wow, it came fast this year. I am sooo sorry to hear about you and Emma's allergies, thats yick!!! I did not think that I had any, but I have developed some over the years... I always notice it when I go to the coast at easter to spend with Miles family.... then it hits me like a wall... all i can say is thank goodness for good medication! What did they ever do in the 'olden days' before allery meds! *hugs to you and Em* Barb

     

    Blogger Tracy Blankenship said ... (4:20 PM, March 06, 2007) : 

    too cool! hope you guys are feeling better! thanks for hte goodies!

     

    Blogger Sweet Pea said ... (5:53 PM, March 06, 2007) : 

    Amy,
    Thanks so much for this part of the Green Dream kit!
    Susan

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (10:16 PM, March 06, 2007) : 

    Gosh, I would so love to sleep until 10 o'clock!!!! I hope you and Emma are feeling better...allergies bite!!! My dh has them all the time....Thanks again for the lovely goodies and for doing the collab with me...you are the greatest!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment