• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, February 28, 2007

    Freebies everywhere!

    Hello to everyone! Glad everyone liked my calendar yesterday, I think it's great but I like the idea of putting it up on my desktop. Yesterday was Tuesday so that means my new challenge is up over at Miss Tiina's. It's another grab bag challenge this week. I try to keep the items general purpose and easily colorised so we can see how creative you can get with them!
    Freebie tips for today:
    Tara has a set of St. Patrick's Day/Irish labels for you.
    Valinda made a March desktop calendar QP too, so if mine wasn't to your tastes go grab hers!
    Jburkhart has a neat-o QP from her Green Dreams kit- St. Pat's here we come!
    Kat has a mini paper pack up for grabs.
    Misty has a bead trimmed alpha on her blog.
    Digital Freebies has a large add-on for the duel kit Family Ties.
    Tania has a cool Pin It Up hanging frame for you.
    Monique has a few baby QP cards up for grabs.
    Kris made a Poker Party add-on to her great kit!
    Doxie has some cluster frames for you.
    Renee made a St. Pat's day kit.
    Emily made a cool frame, it's Jovial.
    Traci Sims is starting a daily download for her Cherry Vanilla kit today!
    Bren has a Lil Something for you. It's a grunged up paper and corrner.
    Jennilyn has a template on her blog.
    Ronee also has a template for you.
    Deanna has samples from her 3 latest kits/element packs on her blog.
    Meredith has a neat little goodie for you. It's some flower stickers, star stamps and doodle.
    Ake has a bunch of frame goodies, slide mounts and grunge frames.
    Mitia has a new Romantic kit up for grabs.
    Nana's Attic has a new kit called Country Cottage for you.
    As always leave some love!

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "Freebies everywhere!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:18 AM, February 28, 2007) : 

    Morning Amers -
    Lots of Love. I managed to snag the first comment again. I made it to Bakersfield last night. I-5 is closed at the Grapevine, so I have to take back roads through Mohave to get to LA for the 1000s this afternoon.

    Love Dadoo

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (11:27 AM, February 28, 2007) : 

    Thanks again, Amy, for your great list. :-)

     

    Blogger kruemelmai said ... (2:28 PM, February 28, 2007) : 

    Thanks for this list!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (2:37 PM, February 28, 2007) : 

    Good Afternoon Amy:)
    Thanks soo much for mentioning my desktop calendar.LOL Wonder if that will ever happen again..maybe we need to consult before we post.LOL.
    Thanks again for doing all the work for us.:) Love the freebies !

    Have a fantastic rest of the day before the rain comes.:)We are suppose to get it tomorrow.Right now..the sun is shining and the birds are singing..I know..cause my windows are open.Cool huh?:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger PSharp said ... (2:50 PM, February 28, 2007) : 

    Thank you for all the wonderful links.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:02 PM, February 28, 2007) : 

    Thank you so much for posting these freebies every day. They are great.

     

    Blogger HG said ... (3:47 PM, February 28, 2007) : 

    Thanks again for posting all these freebies everyday. Take care :)

     

    Blogger Bob said ... (5:07 PM, February 28, 2007) : 

    LOVE!

     

    Blogger Laura said ... (5:43 PM, February 28, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the work you do!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (5:55 PM, February 28, 2007) : 

    Hey there Amy! What a big list of freebie finds you have...thanks for all the links and for including me, too! Hugs! Your grab bag challenge looks fun....maybe I will be able to do it THIS time! Have a wonderful day, you Idol disliker!!!! *G*

     

    Blogger ~Jessica said ... (7:38 PM, February 28, 2007) : 

    I miss my Amy!

     

    Blogger fran b said ... (8:33 PM, February 28, 2007) : 

    Your list is the BEST!Thanks much!!!

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (9:18 PM, February 28, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy! ((hugs)) How is everything going there? Just stopped by to check in and there I am on the list :-) Thanks for adding me!!!

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (9:18 PM, February 28, 2007) : 

    Thanks for all your hard work my NC friend!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:11 PM, March 01, 2007) : 

    Hello Amy - whats up girl? I seem to be posting BEFORE you... unheard of! LOL... Thanks for stopping by my blog - its sunny outside today so I am just doing a quick entry today and will head out into the world... and I think I will even join our local art club and be creative today! You have a good one!

     

    Blogger Petra said ... (5:33 PM, March 05, 2007) : 

    I've just uploaded my grab bag challenge LO into the gallery - this is the third time I'm trying this grab bag thing. Both times previously I had no reply regarding the freebie (okay, first time I didn't do the link thingy properly but I have no idea what was wrong last time). If I've done something wrong again, maybe you could tell me please??? That's because I love your templates and would like this freebie, hehe... TFS TFS TFS TFS

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:57 PM, March 07, 2007) : 

    nice grab bag.thank you

     

    post a comment