• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Sunday, February 25, 2007

    Freebie lists

    Okay, I never got to make a list this weekend because I was playing with my family. We had so much fun. I made a few LO's too and I'll post those tomorrow. But since I never got to my list I figured I'd share two other bloga that make my list look small. These two ladies are extensive in their search for the freebies. Here you go:

    Heather's blog and freebie list. (Looks like she only does it weekly but it's quite the list.)

    Digi Debz's freebie list. ( She updates at least twice a week sometimes daily it depends.)

    Hope that small fix will do you over until I get to my list tomorrow. And don't forget to leave some love.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "Freebie lists"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:27 PM, February 25, 2007) : 

    Wow! Giving up your stash of secrets - we must be special!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:16 AM, February 26, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Just came by to say Hi.:)Wasn't it pretty yesterday after the rain? I couldn't believe how the weather changed so fast.:) We grilled chicken and opened the windows to let the fresh air into the house..it was soo nice for a change.Glad you got to spend a gorgeous weekend with the family.:)

    Have a fantastic day!
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (6:02 PM, February 28, 2007) : 

    Glad you had fun with your family!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment