• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, March 09, 2007

    Green Dreams part 3

    Happy Friday everyone!!! It's the end of the week for most of you but since my hubby had been off the last 3 days it's the start of mine, LOL! My buddy Manu made a new LO for me from my back log of Emma photos. Head on over to her blog to see my cuteness is action!

    Well Friday does mean freebies and today we've got some great ones for you.

    First off it's a new week so my challenge is going on over at Miss Tiina's. It's a new template challenge, so if you want to go grab my Jumpstart template head on over- and hopefully go back and post your LO. Winner get a copy of my latest kit Emma's Hat!Sorry, Challenge is over.

    Now then it's my part 3 of the Greens Dreams collab kit. I believe Michaele is on part 5, yes she made more than me including the solid papers. You can head on over to her blog to grab her parts of the kit or scroll down for my portion today.Today's part 3 is a lovely gingam paper and a cardboard shamrock wordart.
    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    Friday's Freebie tips!
    Valinda has a pretty new QP from her Stitched Blocks collection.
    Mrs. Miles has another animal for her Safari kit, it's an elephant!
    Jessica has a bright and cheerful Springtime freebie for you.
    Jaana has some great free templates if you scroll around on her blog.
    Miss Vivi has a new alpha to coordinate with her St. Valentine kit.
    Rebecca has some cool binder clips for you. (must go thru shop)
    Pillowgirl has been experimenting in color, go grab the wonderful kits and QPs that have resulted.
    Leslie has a pretty new kit called Purple Curls.
    Amanda made some great patterned papers to go with her Summer Solids paper pack.
    LindsayJane has the final part of her Charmed kit up.
    Lucie has a grunged up paper pack on her blog.
    An has added to her alphabet template series with numbers! And all her alpha template are now availble in one zip!!!
    Leah has a Princess of Cool mini kit up for grabs. (must go thru shop)
    Jennifer has a Springy QP for you.
    Traci Sims has more of her Cherry Vanilla kit on her blog.
    Ksharonk has a Gunge City Freebie- great general use stuff!
    Julie has a Weathered Delights mini kit up for grabs.
    Those DIP Divas have 2 new templates for you cat and dog lovers out there!
    Scroll down on Melissa's blog for a QP full of love.
    Please leave some love if you grab any of these freebies- make someone's day!

    * Misty has a great new tutorial for using a layered template in photoshop.

    Have a great weekend and happy scrapping everyone!!

    Comments on "Green Dreams part 3"

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (10:59 AM, March 09, 2007) : 

    Thank you for another part of Green Dreams!
    Hope you have an awesome weekend too!!!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (11:01 AM, March 09, 2007) : 

    You are so right Amy - Manu did such a nice job on the layout of Emma. Its looking like a beautiful sunny day is shaping up here, so I'm off to enjoy it. Hope you are getting in some good quality time with your family. Thanks for your faithfulness to all of us 'out here' Stopping at your blog is always a treat!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:04 AM, March 09, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the list, Amy! Have a great weekend. :)

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (11:18 AM, March 09, 2007) : 

    I see what you mean :) LMBO!! I mean about the paper that looks like a condom LMBO!! I never really looked at the preview that well.. LOL Thanks for the comments on my blog :) Thanks for Linking me :) YAY!! Hope you have a great weekend!! I and I love that layout Manu did.. but its hard to mess pictures of you little cutie:)
    HUGS!
    Leslie

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (11:55 AM, March 09, 2007) : 

    Thank you Amy for coming to see me this morning and leaving such a sweet comment for me.:)
    I love Manu's layout...it helps to have such a cute subject too.:)Emma is such a cutie.:)
    Thank you for todays part of your wonderful kit.I love it!
    Thank you for the freebie list and including me in it.:) How sweet!
    I know you have been busy..I keep thinking I am going to bump into myself somewhere I am so busy lately.LOL

    Have a fantastic day!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (12:35 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    Hehe..hope I don't find out.LOL

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger CathyK Designs said ... (12:49 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for the paper and shamrock today - they are fantastic! Hope you have a very nice weekend!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:55 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    Thanks and have a great weekend!

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (3:15 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    WOW! this kit is awesome & so pretty. Each part adds extra dimension & style to the kit. So cute in its colors & items. I can't wait to scrap my grands. TFS. Also, I must mention your list of links for wonderful freebies. I realize that it is not an easy task & that it is time consuming, to say the least. So KUDOS! YOU ARE BLESSED!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:24 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    I *love* plaids! tfs

     

    Blogger Melissa said ... (6:41 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet note. :)

     

    Blogger Gail said ... (9:17 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the great leads and wonderful freebies!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    thanks, amy--i really like the template--thanks for sharing

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:20 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    Thank you so much for your time in providing such great links, it is appreciated! Also thank you so much for the part 3 of green dreams. Love the shamrock! BettyJoR

     

    Blogger SBB Designs said ... (12:32 AM, March 11, 2007) : 

    thanks for another part of the kit and at least 1/2 of the sbb team has the template already done

     

    post a comment