• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, March 08, 2007

    So little time

    I do apologise but I have no clue if I'll get on here long enough to make a freebie list today. My hubby is off today and has been doing some work on the computer, so I haven't had much time on here to look about for freebies.

    I've also got some news! Emma and I will be heading out to sunny California at the end of the month to visit my parents and friends back home! Yeah! Now, my dad says I can use his laptop while I'm there so we'll see what I can still blog but I'm not promising anything. I'll get to see my best friend's baby- he's so cute!! And Emma will get to play with her aunt and uncle again. So much fun!

    Okay here's the freebies I do know about so far today:
    Kat has the first part of her Deep and Meaningful mega paper pack. very pretty colors.
    Badcandy has some samplers from her latest kits up for grabs- too cute!
    Mrs. Miles added a Zebra today and a Giraffe yesterday to her Safari kit.
    Val has a new paper for her Stitched Blocks set.
    Traci Sims has the next part of her Cherry Vanilla kit up.
    Karen has a Forget Me Not paper pack up for grabs.
    Jan has a QP from her Enthusiam kit for you.
    SarahJ has a Crazy Alpha on her blog.
    Doris is offering some free papers from her Miss Patina kit, nice and grungy.
    Jennifer has a set of Glitterific Clovers for you.
    Carrie is offering the lowercase alpha for her watercolor set.
    Thompsen has a template for you template lovers. And a Valentine kit if you're still looking for the perfect one.
    Doxie has a Dahlia kit on her blog and it's wonderful!
    Kari has some neat Puzzle pieces and word art for you.
    Shandy has some chipboard blocks and an alpha up for grabs.
    LindsayJane has some ribbons for her Charmed kit on her blog.
    Gabhappyscrap has an Orange Marmalade kit for you.
    A-gus has some spring doodles up for grabs.
    Please leave some love everyone!

    * Misty has a great PS tutorial on colorising papers or whatever.

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "So little time"

     

    Blogger Diginan,Liz said ... (3:48 PM, March 08, 2007) : 

    Thanks Amy for your part of Green Dreams colab kit with Michaele.

     

    Blogger Laura said ... (5:05 PM, March 08, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the free links!

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (5:30 PM, March 08, 2007) : 

    Thanks for all the links you bring everyday!

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (2:30 AM, March 09, 2007) : 

    Just stopped by to say hello & to see how you are coming along. I still enjoy your blog & want to say thanks also for your freebie listing. Have a wonderful life. See you again.

     

    Blogger PSharp said ... (1:04 PM, March 09, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the great template and the green dream DL. Also want to thank you for all the wonderful links.

     

    post a comment