• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, March 13, 2007

    New LOs!

    Hello everyone! Can you guess what time Emma woke up this morning? Well if you guessed 4 am you'd be correct. Well at least it means I got a lot of scrapping done this morning. I made 2 new LOs for the CTs I'm on I hope you like them because I do!!
    First are the shots from Sunday at Cracker Barrel.
    Credits:
    kit- Sweet Child by Denise Liemert (Scrapable and Polka Dot Potato)
    template- Nina's No. 18
    fonts- Joint by Pizzadude.dk and Bella Donna by Canada Type

    Next is from the weekend before last at the park.
    (Can you see my little dude sliding on the "N"?)

    Credits:
    kit- Spring! Sprang! Sprung! by TaniaJPS (NDISB and OScraps)
    flowers- Flower Workshop (bright) by Manu-Scraps (the Daily Scrap)
    template- Sketchie 123106 by Miss Tiina
    fonts- Alba and Arial

    Okay, on to the freebies!
    Renata has some heart and star doodles for you.
    Muka has some tape and kisses on her blog.
    Gabhappyscrap has a new kit Family Style up for grabs.
    Ellen has some neat word art thought bubbles.
    Masja has 9 different alphas on her blog.
    Leslie has some fortuens straight from the cookies for you.
    Kris has some western elements up for grabs.
    Agnieszka has some felty arrows on her blog.
    Pillowgirl has put up her Dessert Bloom kit.
    Lindsay Jane has a I Love Chocolate paper pack up for grabs.
    Valinda has added even more to her Stitched Blocks kit- I think it's officially a mega kit now.
    Lena has some denim flowers for you.
    Misty has some funky flower stickers on her blog.
    Scroll down on Jen's blog for a 1/4 inch border action.
    Corina has some pretty paper borders.
    Mary has a set of Cute Little Girl papers up for grabs.
    Ale has the next part of her mega kit A Child's Drawing (pink) on her blog.
    As always share the love where ever you roam.

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "New LOs!"

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (11:18 AM, March 13, 2007) : 

    Thanks again Amy!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:46 AM, March 13, 2007) : 

    Cute LO's, Amy :) Thanks for taking the time to gather today's freebie links. Have a great day!

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (11:55 AM, March 13, 2007) : 

    The Emma at Cracker Barrel layout is great. Your daughter is oh so cute. Love the hat ;-)

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (12:06 PM, March 13, 2007) : 

    So sweet Miss Emma was up at 4?? Yikes! You got to tell her there was a time change, honey haha!

    I can't promise a portrait of Emma just yet - thats not to say I might not attempt it sometime in the future Amy - please, if you have a pic you especially like then email it to me.. and in the future when we are all settled in our new home etc...then I will see what I can do. She's is definaately painting material - so precious. I look forward to it. Send the snap to me direct at lalalime@hotmail.com

    I LOVE your first layout. I do also like the second one but the first one is outstanding. I love the colors, fonts etc.

    Thanks for sharing and have a good day, my friend. *hugs* Barb

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:10 PM, March 13, 2007) : 

    Very cute pages Amy!!!

     

    Blogger Andrea said ... (3:54 PM, March 13, 2007) : 

    Your little Emma is so gorgeous! I love the layouts! Thanks again for the freebie links!

     

    Blogger Muka said ... (5:19 PM, March 13, 2007) : 

    oh i love that slide layout, it is so fun and colorful! Emma looks like she's enjoying it ;) and thank you so so much for listing my blog. I opened my email today and there were 13 new comments posted!! lol it is quite exciting for me ;) thanks, you're a darling!!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (5:38 PM, March 13, 2007) : 

    Good afternoon Amy.:)
    Thank you for coming to see me again and leaving me such a sweet comment.:)
    I have to be honest with you...I can not decide which one of these layouts I love the best.They are both fantastic.I love the first one cause it shows Emma is a pretty little dainty girl..and the second one because it just makes me think of sunshine and such a pretty day to play outside.:)You did a wonderful job on both of them.:)
    Thank you again for the freebie list ..and adding me to it.:) You are soo sweet to do that.:)

    Have a wonderful evening:)
    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger PSharp said ... (7:20 PM, March 13, 2007) : 

    Love you LO's. You have a little cutie. Thank you for all the great links.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (10:32 PM, March 14, 2007) : 

    Those are fab layouts...love Emma in her Hat at Cracker Barrel...great colors and design! Also the slide fun is gorgeous, as well...the little man on the end is so unique and cute! WTG!
    Don't know if I will have time to check out all the great finds...but appreciate you taking the time to find them all and post them!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment