• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, March 10, 2007

    Beautiful day!

    It's a beautiful day.
    Emma and I are off to play.
    I'm sorry to say,
    there might not be a list today.

    LOL- Emma and I are going out to enjoy the beautiful spring day. I'll see you probably tonight with a new list. Just remember there's always the Goddess' list (link in left sidebar), oh and I forgot to put Joanne on yesterday's- she has some goodies for International Woman's day. And Misty has some cool ribbon fastners(buckles). I'll be back later- off to play with my cutie!
    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "Beautiful day!"

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (5:10 PM, March 10, 2007) : 

    Isn't it gorgeous out?:)
    I have my windows open and the fans going:)
    A really great day for playing outside with Emma.:)You have to take time to play with her..she will only be small for a short time.Then before you know it they are grown..like mine..They are ages 32,30 and the baby is 27..and just yesterday I was changing their diapers.LOL.I just have to start thinking about toilet training.LOL

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Kyla Armstrong said ... (8:46 PM, March 10, 2007) : 

    Good for you! Enjoy the day! We went to the duck park:)

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (9:19 PM, March 10, 2007) : 

    Oh Amy & Emma

    Its ok
    To take a day
    To laugh and play
    Some times we need to 'go away'
    Though we fear we may cause dismay
    Thats when we have to weigh,
    Whats REALLY important, and hey,
    It simply a pleasant delay,
    before we come back and work away...

    You ENJOY, my friend... in fact, now that you mention it.. haha, I am taking the weekend off too with my best friend (husband) - how ironic!

    *hugs*
    Barb

     

    Blogger jill said ... (11:25 AM, March 11, 2007) : 

    Amy, I'm glad you and Emma went out to play on such a beautiful day! How blessed you are to be able to have this time with her.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (10:40 PM, March 14, 2007) : 

    Great rhyming there! LOL! Geez...so sorry haven't stopped by to say hi.....I do not know where the time has been going lately! Thanks for being my friend and for your visits and great comments on my blog....I alway enjoy reading them!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment