• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, June 20, 2007

    Camp Scrap-A-Lot

    Hidey-ho there campers! It's another b-e-a-u-tiful day here at camp Scrap-A-Lot! We have some fun activities planned for you today! We're going to start off by looking at a faboo layout done y one of my wonderful CT members! Then we're going to move along to a sneak peek of my up comming kit. And finally we'll wrap up the day with our journey into the world of freebies!

    But first a few announcements and reminders:
    - Sorry about yesterday folks but Emma and I were having such a good old time that I never got back on the computer and crashed with her.
    - I want to thank everyone who's been leaving me thank yous for my (almost) daily freebie list. It take a good deal of time to hunt thru sites and see what goodies are out there and to make a list of them.
    -And as always I want to remind you to share some love with these freebie designers. They are sharing their hard work and time spent with you for nothing other than a thank you. (Leaving comments on what you like specifically about the freebie will earn you bonus points!)

    Now then here's a LO by my wonderful CTM Ria. Doesn't she do fabulous work? And such a cute subject to work with too!
    Credits:
    Loves Me, Loves Me Not & Technicolor Dream Kit
    Template- Jumpstarts Collection 10 by Amy Watson available at DigiByDesign.


    Okay, here's your sneak peek at my new kit Perfectly Poppies. I'm uploading it to the shop as I type so hopefully it'll be in the shop super-de-duper soon for you all!
    (And yes I have some coordinating freebies for y'all too!)


    Gather around everyone it's time for the Camp-Scrap-A-Lot freebie hunt!
    Mrs. Miles has a new set of tapes with a U.S. Military theme today.
    Kat has a new DPS template on her blog.
    Saab has more of her Rusty Days kit up for you.
    Seebee's Freebies has a cool page date marker stamp/overlay that looks cool.
    Misty has a pair of soft feminine papers up for grabs.
    Kristy has a New Day overlay up.
    Lindsay Jane has a cool new template on her blog.
    Traci has QP from her Shabby Linens kit. (I love that kit!).
    ScraperDesign has a few cool element packs called Spring Puff.
    Lena has a Cheerful Goodbye kit up for grabs. (Must go thru shop.)
    Kim B. has some cool messy Stitching on her blog. (Scroll down for yesterday's cluster too!)
    Retro Diva has some cool stuff starting with the Cherries Jubilee papers.
    Jolie has a neat Beach Frame up for grabs. (Must go thru shop.)
    Cyn is on a food theme for her alphas and now it's Cheese!
    (Remember the cookie and pizza ones? She's so creative!)
    I Made This has a cool set of doodles on her blog.
    The June RAK Scraps MK is looking awesome! (Must be a RAK Scraps memeber.)
    Tracy has some Retirement word art and a cool template on her blog.
    Tracy B. has another template for y'all.
    * Leave some love when you download.

    Happy scrapping y'all and we hope to see you back at Camp Scrap-A-Lot real soon!

    Comments on "Camp Scrap-A-Lot"

     

    Blogger I Made This said ... (6:57 PM, June 20, 2007) : 

    Wow! Thank you for linking my little freebie! It is much appreciated.
    Claire

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:14 PM, June 20, 2007) : 

    Thanks for doing the freebie searches Amy!

     

    Blogger Hugbuggal said ... (7:45 PM, June 20, 2007) : 

    Thank you for sharing all these links with us!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (9:11 PM, June 20, 2007) : 

    Good Evening Amy:)
    I have enjoyed your tour of Camp Scrap-A-Lot.I think I will come back for more fun this week.:)Thank you for the freebies I was able to collect along the way.That is so sweet of you to make them available for us.:)

    Glad you were able to spend time with Emma.She will always remember play time at your camp.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:04 PM, June 20, 2007) : 

    I just love camping. Thanks for the great list today. Love your new kit. The green, orange and yellow are a favorite combo of mine.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:48 AM, June 21, 2007) : 

    Thank you. I always leave some love on everyone's blog for all the freebies. I have never thanked you for finding them for us. A big hug to you. :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:33 AM, June 21, 2007) : 

    Thank you so much for your freebie searches! You have introduced me to some really awesome designers and I am very grateful to you!

     

    Blogger Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said ... (5:40 PM, June 21, 2007) : 

    Thanks for all the hard work with your freebie list!!! Those are awesome freebies (the ones i clicked on so far anyway, i have you bookmarked to finish going through the list later :D)....
    wonderful work! thanks so much for sharing it with us!!!
    ~fantacy aka The Scrappin Hillbilly Sweetpea

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:51 AM, June 22, 2007) : 

    Thank you for listing my freebie! Love your blog!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:59 AM, June 22, 2007) : 

    Amy, I so enjoy your freebie site and would like to invite you to see my newest freebie kit called Tattered Elegance at http://artsyfartsyscrapemporium.blogspot.com/. There are 3 of us designing kits for the blog. We'd adore your listing us.

     

    post a comment