• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, June 19, 2007

    Hi everyone! It's a scorcher outside today. Here's a photo I got from the VBS people of Emma's class during song time. Aren't they cute?
    See I used one of Katie Hatfield's arrows to point out the back of Emma's head. She does all the dances in the car now when I play the CD.

    I'm off to a MOM event with Emma and was cleaning house earlier so no freebie list I think today. Unless Emma goes to sleep early tonight. ( don't hold your breath, I'm not.) If you need a freebie fix pop over to the Ikea Goddess' blog. She always has a lovely list!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on ""

     

    post a comment