• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, May 30, 2007

    I can't wait!

    Hello! Welcome to the middle of the week. Last night had a great mom's night out we went to Ruby Tuesday's and just talked a lot. Came home and watched the season ender of House and I must say I'm wondering what's going to happen in the next season. It's almost time for my off season shows to start, 4400 and The Dead Zone. I only have 3 shows, and the Gilmore Girls are no more but we replaced it with House- so I'm still at 3. One during the "season" and two"off season" shows. But I love them. So I finished up my portion of all my monthly kits and can't wait to show them to you all! Just 2 days! Conversely that means you only have that long to turn in your challenge LOs to earn those kits and get mega kits at the lower prices. So get crack-a-lackin!

    Wednesday's freebies:
    Mrs. Miles has some cute glitter tape up.
    Saab has part 5 of Kat's paper pack. (Kat's having a rough time so go leave her some love.)
    Seebee's Freebies has a set of stitches up for grabs.
    Jessica added the Teal paper from her So Bright freebie a few days back.
    (She forgot it the first time, silly Jess.)
    Misty has a bright and fun sampler of her new kit Summer Capers!
    Denise has an add-on to her new kit Mmm...Ice Cream. (24 hrs only)
    Lindsay Jane has some kiddy word art tags on her blog.
    Heather is still making frames if you want to grab today's beauty!
    Janidee has the frames embellishments for her Guardian Angel kit up, it's such a beautifully cute kit!
    Mindy has a Diesel and Dust mini kit for you.
    Rachel has some Paper Posies on her blog.
    My DBD buddy Mary Ann has a cute circle stamps add-on for her new kit Man Of The House.
    Punky's Pixels has a Lupus Awareness kit called Wings of Hope for you.
    Lvred has part one of Charlie's World up fro grabs.
    Carla has an add-on alpha for her kit My Sweet Dream.
    Remember to leave some love!

    * Today is my buddy Judy's birthday. If you've got a minute go wish her a happy one.

    Happy Scrapping everyone!

    Comments on "I can't wait!"

     

    Blogger Just Me said ... (6:27 PM, May 30, 2007) : 

    thanks Amy girl...love the new look ...blue hair and all...

     

    Blogger Mindy said ... (6:56 PM, May 30, 2007) : 

    Thanks for adding me to your list!! I do appreciate it a whole bunch!!! :D

     

    Blogger Sarebear said ... (8:38 PM, May 30, 2007) : 

    Thank you for doing these lists for us!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:49 PM, May 30, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the great list. I really appreciate the time you take to do it.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:30 AM, May 31, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for adding me to your list! I truly appreciate it! I visit you every day to see what goodies you find and I THANK YOU for doing it. It really cut's down on a lot of "hunt" time. Keep up the good work and check my blog often, I will be posting lots more!

     

    Blogger JulieO said ... (11:15 AM, May 31, 2007) : 

    Amy,
    Thanks SO much for listing Butterfly Garden on Tuesday and for your nice comments on my blog. I was so happy when some of my comments mentioned your list. I have part 2 up today and it is yummy.
    Thanks again,
    Julie

     

    post a comment