• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, June 02, 2007

    Super Saturday!

    Hi all! A few announcements to start off with.

    I want to apologize about Happy Scrapz site having been down. It was a site hosting problem and is now back. Again sorry for any problems and/or delays.

    For future reference I won't be on much the week of the 10th-15th. that's VBS here and it'll Emma's first time so I'm volunteering to be in the classroom with her. If she does okay I'll help out in other spots but I'll still be there. So I probably won't have time to do many posts or lists that week, but you can always go see the wonderful Ikea Goddess for freebie fixes!

    Okay now, onto better things. I made a new LO for you all to see. It's Emma and myself along with a bunch of little friends over at Kullan's house for a playdate.
    Credits:
    Simplicity by Manu-Scraps (DigiByDesign and DigiScrapShak)
    fonts- Hipnocritic and Kidprint


    And as chance would have it Manu has her Simplicity kit on sale at DigiByDesign today for 50% off. So it's only $2.50!! Use it by itself or mix with colored kits, it's very versatile and a goodie for your scrap arsenal.
    Also part of DigiByDesign's Super Saver Saturday is my collection of Jumpstarts: On The Go. It too is 50% off. That's only $2.00 for these fun templates!
    There are several other great kits all 50% off in the Super Saver Saturday sale at DBD, if you want to take a look. (My personal favorite is School's Out- but I have no big kids to scrap with it.)

    Now then, I'll try to get back later with a list but it's summer here now and I have to work a half shift at the pool tonight and I have a playdate for Emma in a little while so it might not be up until tomorrow. We'll play it by ear.

    The Ikea Goddess has some great templates listed that I missed yesterday if nothing else.
    Mrs. Miles has some really cute sets of assorted Tapes. (They're adorable)
    Nana's Attic has more of her Country Delight kit up.
    Janidee has the ribbons, trims and alpha for her Guardian Angel kit for you.
    Candee(Lvred) has the 3rd and final part of Charlie's World up for grabs.
    Heather still has frames on the mind and another 2 beauties for you.

    Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!

    P.S. Did I mention that I just bought 10 new books to read- oh I'm going to be a busy beaver!

    Comments on "Super Saturday!"

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (12:21 PM, June 02, 2007) : 

    Amy - sounds like you're gonna be a very busy person -- okay, more busy than you usually are. :-) Pop in when you can - and thanks, again, for your lists and freebies and pointers and such.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:09 PM, June 02, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for the freebies you had a chance to list. Love the layout for the play date.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:04 AM, June 03, 2007) : 

    You are really gooing to be busy, Amy! Your PlaydateLO looks awesome, and thanks for the list :)
    (BTW - I made a new freebie, it's a paperclip, but since I'm kind of new around here it would be great if you helped me to announce it?)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:46 AM, June 03, 2007) : 

    Wow sounds like you are going to have some fun. I just found your blog and am loving it. I thought you might like to know I made a LO with your template from yesterday. It is on my blog if you would like to see it.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (4:03 PM, June 04, 2007) : 

    Cute layout of Emma and her friends on your playdate! Hope you had a good sale this weekend, too!
    TTYL
    Me

     

    post a comment