• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, May 26, 2007

    Busy Day

    Hi Everyone! Sorry but this is short because I'm busy today. Emma and I went to the pool for about 3 hours earlier and now I'm trying to get caught up on some work so i don't think I'll have time to search for freebies today. Maybe later or tomorrow- just check back later and see.

    * Don't for get we have our 3-day Memorial Day weekend sale going on right now over at DigiByDesign. All of my shop is 35% off! There a few goodies in the Super Saver Saturday sale for 50% off, so go check those out too! And remember you get my new kit Summer Fun with any paid purchase.

    Check out these new beauties by Manu :
    These Lacey Ribbons are easily colorized and commercial OK!
    And first set of Stitch It! stitches are quick and easy to use.

    Happy Scrapping everyone!

    Comments on "Busy Day"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:00 AM, May 27, 2007) : 

    Hi Amers - I see you modified your Avatar to reflect the Memorial Day weekend. Glad to hear that the Watson girls made it to the pool. I took first at bridge tonight.

    Lots of Love. Dadoo

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (8:10 AM, May 27, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Just stopped by to say hi.:)
    Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself this weekend.:)Did you take pics of you and Emma at the pool?:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Scraps By Rachel Dobbs said ... (1:09 PM, May 27, 2007) : 

    Heya girlie! Been busy crazy I see. same around these parts...

    Here is something you may snagging and sharing if you wish. pssstt...If ya see something ya want, email me... :0)
    Hugs,
    Rachel

    http://jellybeanlane.blogspot.com/2007/05/freebie-new-my-dog-spot-mega-kit-and.html

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (10:22 PM, May 29, 2007) : 

    Yep, Summer time is here....time to go to the pool - glad you and Emma had fun! I love the new lacey ribbons that Manu has created....I put them on my wish list...they look like fun to create with!
    Thanks for the info and have a great day!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment