• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Sunday, May 27, 2007

    Nap Time

    Hi everyone I hope you're having a lovely holiday weekend!

    Here's a LO I made with my buddy Jessica Gorny's sweet kit Preschool! It's Emma sleeping all over the house. She drags her blanket and animals all over and crashes. Notice in the 3rd one she actually under the entertainment center.
    Credits:
    kit- Preschool by Jessica Gorny (
    DigiByDesign and OAKS)
    Alpha- On The Go alppha by Misty Cato
    page curls- Set one byMarcie Reckinger and Traci Murphy
    font- Kidprint


    There's only 3 days left in May (more or less) so I wanted to remind you that you could get this killer kit below absolutely free for completeing the 4 challenges we host over at Happy Scrapz.

    Also you can get this lovely mini kit by me for completing my quote challenge over at DigiByDesign! (There are a lot more challenges, with coordinating freebies, there too!)

    Okay, here's what I have for you today:
    Michelle has a small Memorial day mini kit, that has nothing to do with Memorial day.
    Maggie has a mini kit for you.
    Bob has some vintage portriat card frames up. (Totally neat.)
    Jill has a Butterfly sampler on her blog.
    Kris has some old wood buttons.
    Mary Anne has a birthday tag and some doodles for you. (Previews don't do them justice.)
    Misty has some Jewel Toned solid papers on her blog.
    Manu has some killer metal Flowers up for grabs!
    Nina has a lovely set of frames for you.
    Acorn Designs has part 3 of Morning Glory up. (I love the yellows in the kit.)
    Lindsay Jane has some word art.
    Tracy B. has a sampler from her Sock Drawer.
    Anna has a Starz and Stripez paper pack for you.
    Jannidee has a Ruff and Tumble mini kit and QP on her blog. (Very Manly!)
    Annie and Pett have some wonderful appliqué flowers!
    Heather has been going frame crazy! Scroll down she has several sets & styles.
    Lena has some flowered frames up.
    Janosch has a cute sampler up for grabs.
    The Scrappin Digi Kreations design team has a huge Summer Brights mega kit for you.
    (Must go thru shop.)
    I Made This has her Lauren paper pack on her blog.
    Snowraven has her Medieval Dreams part 2 up. (Beautiful papers)
    Karla has a Denim and Diamonds sampler for you.
    Mira has some cute felt borders.
    Sissi has a Old Color mini kit up for grabs.
    Remember to share the love!

    * Maddy has a scavenger hunt for her beautiful Hawaiian Style kit up.

    **Don't forget the 35% off sale we're still having over at DigiByDesign! Get my kit Summer Fun free with any paid purchase!!

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "Nap Time"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:21 PM, May 27, 2007) : 

    Love that naptime layout- how cute! You have a wonderful blog, with lots of great resources. Stop by and check out my site at http://printables4scrapbooking.com sometime if you get a chance. Everything is free!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:44 PM, May 27, 2007) : 

    Thank you for posting these great links every day. I know that must take a lot of time on your part, and I wanted to let you know that I greatly appreciate it. Ever since I discovered you blog a couple weeks ago, I find myself visiting every day to see what goodies you have found for us to look at today. :-)

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (10:50 PM, May 27, 2007) : 

    just love your profile picture! had to do a double take on that one. are you trying to make a statemet?

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (10:52 PM, May 27, 2007) : 

    oops, I mispelled statement back there. is that a memorial day treat or just a version of yourself you don't talk about?

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:05 AM, May 28, 2007) : 

    I start my day visiting your blog. Thank you for doing this.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:33 AM, May 28, 2007) : 

    Thanks for another great list! You rock.

     

    Blogger xashee's corner said ... (12:51 PM, May 28, 2007) : 

    LOVE your blog and thank you for all you do!! have a WONDERFUL day! :)

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (10:20 PM, May 29, 2007) : 

    Loved your layout of Emma sleeping in various places - too cute and I love those page curls! I finished 3 of the 4 challenges at Happy Scrapz...will try to get the 4th one done tomorrow if I have time...it was fun to participate in them...glad I could this month!
    Can't wait to see what they will be next months!
    Take Care!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment