• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, July 07, 2007

    Did you see my new look?

    I want to start off by thanking everyone who took part in my blog header contest. I sent you a thank you, it should be in your inbox. And I want to announce that my totally cool new header was designed by the talented Bobbie! It's it killer? I'm so happy with my new look- thanks tons! Bobbie will receive a full set of my Jumpstarts templates that have been in the shops. Congrats to Bobbie!

    I'm so excited! I just got an email from my oldest childhood friend Bo! He and I have been buddies since we were 3. We haven't talked much lately but he'll be around for the reunion next month so I hope we get a chance to spend time together.

    Okay now, let's get to the freebies:
    Anita has up her Country Breeze elements.
    Janidee has more of her Camo, Lace and Bling kit up for grabs.
    Ela has a cool puzzle piece frame/template on her blog.
    Gina has a coll alpha called Blue Shoes.
    Dunia has some word art circles.
    Julie O. has part 6 and an alpha for her Eastern Spice kit up.
    Val has some totally cute butterfly stickers on her blog.
    Melanie Ann has a Zesty Summer add-on up for grabs.
    Ksharonk has part 1 of her Girly Collection for you.
    N.B.K. has two sets of element packs for you to grab here and here.
    Bantina has 2 sets of word art, Bathtime and Love- just scroll down.
    Lauren and Shawna have a set of nifty looking stars up.
    Lisa has a Gift A Day mini kit that is bright and fun!
    Mrs. Miles has a Happy Camping mini kit on her blog.
    Misty has a template up for grabs.
    Jaana also has a cool template.
    As does Rachel. (Template that is.)
    Likewise, Shandy has a template on her blog.
    Lindsay Jane also has a template today.
    Acorn Designs has part 8 of Morning Glory up.
    Remember to share the love!

    *Who wants to be my partner for the Amazing DigiScrapping Race? Drop me a line at awatson8@nc.rr.com if you're interested. Registration deadline is July 10th.

    ** If you need the perfect kit for the kite template, Saskia has a neat one called Kite Fun!

    Happy Scrapping Everyone! I'll see you Monday!

    Comments on "Did you see my new look?"

     

    Blogger Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said ... (5:54 PM, July 07, 2007) : 

    Absolutely amazing freebies as always :) thanks for sharing them all!!!

     

    Blogger Dahlia Co said ... (6:02 PM, July 07, 2007) : 

    Thanks for taking time to share the freebie lists! I just thought I'd also let you know I have 2 freebies on my blog to share if you'd be interested! I know you must have tons of freebies on your list and can't share all of them but, it's there if you would like to post it! Have a good weekend!

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (9:08 PM, July 07, 2007) : 

    Great header! Thanks for the links to all the freebies!

     

    Blogger emilymomto3boys said ... (10:58 PM, July 07, 2007) : 

    Please please please please, pretty please - tell me where she got those flowers!!! Those are EXACTLY what I've been searching for!!!!

    em_giovanni@hotmail.com

    PLEASE!!! Thanks!

     

    Blogger Inma said ... (11:41 PM, July 07, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for the freebie in the post below and thanks so much for the freebie list. :)

    Best wishes. :O)

     

    Blogger Kris said ... (2:08 AM, July 08, 2007) : 

    Ohhh my... I love the new look. Its nice to spruce things up once in awhile huh? I love it. Hmmmm....maybe its time for some late spring cleaning for me too....lol.

     

    Blogger Brook said ... (8:20 AM, July 08, 2007) : 

    love the header!

     

    Blogger katg1006 said ... (9:03 AM, July 08, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy!! How is your weekend....mine is busy busy busy :-) I love your new blog header!!! So cute!! That's great that you will be able to reconnect with your friends at the reunion.
    Have a great week!

     

    Blogger Lindsay Jane said ... (9:28 AM, July 08, 2007) : 

    Awesome new blog header!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (11:59 AM, July 08, 2007) : 

    love the new look! great choice! as always, thanks for the wonderful links! I've got 2 new freebies and will have one more on Monday when you are back! :)

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (11:59 AM, July 08, 2007) : 

    love the new look! great choice! as always, thanks for the wonderful links! I've got 2 new freebies and will have one more on Monday when you are back! :)

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (3:05 PM, July 08, 2007) : 

    So nice to receive this part of the kit. Your listing appeared on AmyW's list of available freebies.

    Love your header it definitely is a lovely display that is so visually pleasing. As you always says, "Leaving LUV!! XOXOXO

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:37 PM, July 08, 2007) : 

    I love the new look. Thanks for sharing your findings. Smiles Debbiejw

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (9:42 PM, July 08, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy! LUV THE NEW HEADER...great job to Bobbie for creating it - I am sure you got lots to pick from, too! It really looks good! Hope you had a great weekend...it's Kori's birthday on Tuesday - she will be 4 years old already and then next monday, Kaylene will be 13 - YIKES, I officially have a teenager! Eeks!
    Stop by and say hi....miss seeing you pop in!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger Brook said ... (9:40 PM, July 11, 2007) : 

    That header rocks! Bobbie did an awesome job!!!!!

     

    post a comment