• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, June 28, 2007

    Blog Contest!! (Now with Thursday's list.)

    So my blog header is in need of an update from it's spring colors, but with my anti-napping girl I won't be able to do it myself anytime soon. So I'm asking you to have a go at it. In return everyone who submits an entry will get one cool Jumpstart, (I'd show it to you but it's not done yet.) and the one I choose for the blog will get a complete set of all my Jumpstarts! (Let's see there's 15 collections that've been in the shops so far and one that should be there soon. So about 65 templates... more or less... I think.)

    Here's the deal: submit your blog header designs to me by Friday 7/6 to be eligible for the contest. Header should be 990 x 248 pixels and only use my designs (or your own). I don't have other designer's permission so we'll keep it simple. Email them to me at awatson8@nc.rr.com & feel free to email me any questions you might have.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    It's freebie time!
    Valinda has another killer QP with Leslie's Butterfly kit!
    Saab has a set of commercial OK overlays on her blog.
    Seebee's Freebies as part of her CT call has a cute mini kit and a bonus if you apply.
    Misty has another cute wordart up today.
    Kristy has a new overlay up for grabs.
    Lindsay Jane has a new template on her blog.
    Anita has part 2 of the pretty Country Breeze kit of hers up.
    Alexa has a lovely kit called Grandma's Flowers.
    Leslie (mentioned above) has some B-E-A-U-tiful Floral frames on her blog!!!
    Carol has a set of Twiggy Frames for you.
    Remember to share the love!

    * Quick Tip- Scrapable is having a storewide sale of 35-50% off, ends July 1st.

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Blog Contest!! (Now with Thursday's list.)"

     

    Blogger Manu said ... (5:41 PM, June 28, 2007) : 

    You're welcome, dear! Just saw it coming through the group while I was preparing my ad *g*
    Good luck on choosing a winner, I'm sure you'll get many replies (I wish I wasn't that short on time *lol*)
    Hugs,

    Manu

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (5:48 PM, June 28, 2007) : 

    Good Afternoon Amy:)
    I wanted to stop by to say hi and to thank you for supplying me with more freebies.:)...and for adding me to your list:)You are so sweet.:)
    I would enter the contest for your new header..but I barely got mine done....and it needs help.:)

    Have a great evening:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:53 PM, June 28, 2007) : 

    Great list. Thanks.

     

    Blogger HG said ... (9:10 PM, June 28, 2007) : 

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today :) I did take the day off from blogging but will definately be bloggin' tomorrow :)
    Take care!

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (10:15 AM, June 29, 2007) : 

    LOL....love that ad with Emma popping out of the photo!!! Super neat.....good luck with your blog banner contest - you will get lots of participants!!!!!
    Can't wait to see what you pick for your header next!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger Tracie said ... (8:41 PM, June 29, 2007) : 

    Just sent you my entry it is coming from my email addy scraphappyut@aol.com. Also wanted to let you know i love your freebies.

     

    Blogger Wanda Thacker said ... (1:02 AM, July 12, 2007) : 

    Hey, just found your blog and since you post freebies on your blog, I thought I would leave you a link to my blog. I have a freebie template blog. http://wandasscrappingfreebies.blogspot.com/

     

    post a comment