• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, June 26, 2007

    So my buddy Julie O. is having a QP call for her kits. I made her one last night and it was really fun! I have no clue what she plans to do with all the QPs she'll get but it was a fun way to say thank you to her for all the cool freebie kits she shares with us.

    And as I promised yesterday here's the QP from my latest kit Perfectly Poppies that one of my CTM Michaele made for you all. (There were supposed to be two QPs but I still can't find the one Silke made. I think I lost my mind last week. Has anyone seen it?)
    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    Tuesday Freebies:
    Miss Vivi has part one of her new kit Home Sweet Home up for grabs.
    Lindsay Jane has a template on her blog.
    Michelle has a beautiful paper pack called Shabby Blue for you!
    Alexa has a lovely floral paper pack called grandma's Flowers on her blog.
    Valinda made the best QP from her buddy Leslie's kit!
    Michaele has a new travel word art up.
    Kristy has a pretty new overlay called Lace Collar.
    Kris has a couple of new goodies for you on her blog.
    Heather has a template up for grabs.
    Lisa has a July Desktop Calendar template for you.
    Jan has a sampler of her new kit Free Spirit on her blog.
    Christina has the Go Camping elements up for grabs.
    Jaana has a new template up.
    Remember to share the love!

    Happy scrapping y'all!

    Comments on ""

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:37 PM, June 26, 2007) : 

    Hi Amers - You are going to hit a new daily high on 'Top Digi Blogs' with the link that Ikea Goddess made to your site earlier today. I notice that you have been having scattered T-Storms for several days. Has it interferred with Miss Emma going swimming this week?

    Lots of Love. Dadoo

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:11 PM, June 26, 2007) : 

    Great job searching today, Amy! Thanks!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:48 PM, June 26, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the list. Cute qp also.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:26 AM, June 27, 2007) : 

    Thank you {{Amy}} for the qp & the list! Have a great night~

     

    Blogger JohannaL said ... (8:52 AM, June 27, 2007) : 

    I'm checking your blog almost daily and love freebies :o)
    I want to give back something for all of those who have created those wonderful freebies for us and started my own blog.

    I'm creating a Baby kit for boy and girl. Reason for Baby theme is that I have 2 month old baby girl.

    I hope you visit my blog:
    http://3girlsandamom.blogspot.com/

    BR JohannaL from Finland

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (12:45 PM, June 27, 2007) : 

    Hi ya, Amy! Hope you are doing well! I posted your preview for the qp and your gorgeous kit on my blog, too! Thanks for mentioning my new word art...will have the third one up either today or tomorrow morning!
    Hugs and have a great day! :)
    Michaele

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:51 PM, June 27, 2007) : 

    I love poppies!!!!
    Merci beaucoup :)

     

    Blogger JulieO said ... (4:23 PM, June 27, 2007) : 

    Amy,
    I just got by and saw your wonderful comment yesterday. Thanks so much, you are a dear.
    If you are still wondering what I am going to do with the avalanche of QPs I have received the answer is on my blog. Thanks for all.

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (5:21 PM, June 27, 2007) : 

    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamy!
    oh Amy! Its me, really really really me... sheesh it's busy. I've missed ya. Have not done nothing... you know what I mean. Will crack the whip next week. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you!

    Love
    Barb

     

    post a comment