• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, July 05, 2007

    Please stay tuned...

    Hi all! I haven't forgotten you but We had a park playdate this morning, then Emma didn't nap and I'm babysitting for a friend this afternoon so I'll be busy until tonight. I'll be back later with a list because I already know of several goodies I want to share with you. TTYL! -Amy

    Comments on "Please stay tuned..."

     

    Blogger Melberry said ... (6:48 PM, July 05, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for your leadership that was instrumental in the amazing Liberty Everlasting kit. I love the name of it, and all the goodies are terrific. Thanks so much for all the extra hard work and TLC that you and your team put into it. Thanks, Melanie http://mmdcreations.blogspot.com/

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:12 PM, July 05, 2007) : 

    I'll put in my THANKS right now for your list -- know it's a LOT of work!

     

    post a comment