• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, July 05, 2007

    Thursday/Friday- new Jumpstarts & a Freebie!

    Hi all! Sorry I'm so late in getting back but the truck was fixed and we had to go pick it up from the shop. So my friend and I decided we deserved food cooked by others and we went to McD's with the two munchkins. Then when I got home Emma was a grump for not napping. Ugh, so frustrating. I'm going to just make a combo post for Thursday and Friday. Then if I spot more freebies, and have time tomorrow, I can pop on for a quick post.

    Here's a LO I made from some of last year's summer photos. I used the totally killer new mega kit from DigiByDesign, Stormy Oceans. Turned out lovely. I especially like the sand alpha Michelle made, well the whole kit really.
    I also used one of my newest Jumpstarts in the above LO. Let me introduce you all to the Jumpstarts Make a Splash collection. This kit has 4-12x12 inch layered templates perfect for scrapping all your summer fun!
    You can find them now, in my shop!

    And of course since this is also the Friday post you must have your freebie. This little beauty was going to be part of a summer collection, but the rest were water templates. (See above collection.) So he became a blog freebie for you instead... aren't you all just so lucky?
    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    Okay let's get to those freebies:
    Kris has a beaut of a paper template up. You really need to check it out.
    Amy F. has a neat plastic baggie element on her blog.
    Melanie has a cute Shabby Circus alpha up for grabs.
    Kristy has a lovely new overlay for you all.
    Melissa has a cute mini kit called Ice Fire.
    Laura has a killer set of splatter papers.
    Pillowgirl has some stitched bows up to math the ribbons from a few days ago.
    Tanja has a set of cardboard elements up.
    Rhonna has a Color My World kit up for the July 2Peas kit.
    (I know it says June but it's the July one.)
    Fishinmom has parts 1 & 2 of her Ambrosia Dawn kit up.
    (I like her mix of clean line and vintage elements, funky and cool.)
    Heather has a sample of her new element pack Boys Toys up, and scroll down fro yesterday's Rusty Alpha!
    Valinda has a set of red, white and blue curled papers and a cool QP on her blog.
    Manu has a cute set of star frames on her blog.
    Michaele has a few extra pieces of the Liberty Everlasting kit for you.
    Lindsay Jane has a set of Sequined Arrows up for grabs.
    Anita has more of her Country Breeze kit up.
    (Today are these really neat quilted papers!)
    Janidee has the papers and the frames
    for her funky-cool kit Camo, Lace & Bling!
    (It makes me giggle!)
    Remember to share some love when you download.

    * Today is the last day of my Blog Header Contest so get your entries in to win all of my Jumpstarts! (Including this new pack!) More details can be found HERE.

    ** It's a new month so I'll be turning off my May blog freebies to make room in my 4share account. (I would have done it already but the Liberty kit kept me busy.)

    ***Speaking of the Liberty Everlasting kit, I want to thank all my fellow designers who took part and made the kit so wonderful! And also to each and everyone of you who left thanks on here and on the other designers blogs. You know that's what really makes creating freebies worth while, is your feedback and appreciation. So remember to always share the love when you grab freebies!

    Happy Scrapping Everyone!

    Comments on "Thursday/Friday- new Jumpstarts & a Freebie!"

     

    Blogger GG said ... (1:14 AM, July 06, 2007) : 

    {{{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}}}}
    Thanks for putting together the Liberty Everlasting fest. FUN!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (7:36 AM, July 06, 2007) : 

    Thanks for listing my blog, Amy! :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:42 AM, July 06, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the list of freebies as well as putting together the Liberty mega kit. I am having trouble dl your Jumpstart template. Maybe its 4share. I will try later again. TFS!!!!!!!!!!!

     

    Blogger Mindy said ... (11:26 AM, July 06, 2007) : 

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend also! Thanks for stopping by!! HUGS

     

    Blogger 20Birds said ... (11:53 AM, July 06, 2007) : 

    oh wow, the kite template is new original... FUN, thank you

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (3:12 PM, July 06, 2007) : 

    kissy kissy hug hug I just love your templates and I going to drag more of them out of you. LOL Thanks hon

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:19 PM, July 06, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for all that you share.

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (4:49 PM, July 06, 2007) : 

    TY so very much for the great list & kite template!!!!!!

     

    Blogger Kimberly said ... (6:38 PM, July 06, 2007) : 

    Love the kite template - thank you so much! Thank you for organizing the Liberty Everlasting kit as well - it's a great kit with all of my favorite designers! I need to thank you for putting my name in lights as well - it's an honor to make it here!!

    Hugs
    Kimberly

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:59 PM, July 06, 2007) : 

    Thank You Amy! :D MamaB

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:14 PM, July 06, 2007) : 

    Beautiful template. Thanks for sharing.

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:46 PM, July 06, 2007) : 

    Good evening Amy:)
    Thank you so much for the cool template and for all the freebies you find for us.:)Thanks also for adding me to your list.I sure appreciate you doing that.You are soo sweet.:)
    Thank you also for the Liberty Everlasting Mega kit and organizing it..etc. How cool!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:45 AM, July 07, 2007) : 

    Love the kite template! Thanks

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:25 AM, July 08, 2007) : 

    Such a cute template I can't wait to use it! Great work Amy.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (9:44 PM, July 08, 2007) : 

    Loving the new template collection and blog freebie template, too! Thanks bunches! I had fun doing the one template so far...can't wait to do the others, too! You are just the template creating queen!
    Keep up the great designing!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment