• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, June 29, 2007

    Fun Filled Friday!

    Hi there campers! It's Friday and that means it's freebie time here at Camp Scrap-A-Lot! It's a nice and fun template this week. ( I know we all thought I'd forgotten how to make them.) So here you go!
    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    I'm back from my freebie hunting and see what beauties I've found!
    Kim B. has a elegant QP from her kit All That Jazz.
    Kris has a couple of freebies up, stitches and a kit sampler.
    Marcee has a cute Rose mini kit for you.
    Lisa has a Ladybug Doodle kit on her blog. (I like the frames.)
    Andrea has a cute template up for grabs.
    Nathie has a cute litte freebie on her blog. (Couple of papers and elements.)
    Valinda made another killer QP with Leslie's butterfly kit. That woman has talent!
    Mrs. Miles has an Oh Canada mini kit on her blog.
    Leslie has some unique shadow boxes for you!
    Lindsay Jane has a scalloped glitter cluster frame on her blog.
    Princess Pam has a cute Laugh QP for you.
    (Scroll down one entry for a great set of family templates.)
    Heather has a cool looking Stone alpha up for grabs.
    Ruthie has a beautiful paper pack called Abundant up.
    Ksharonk has a adorable Bubba Boy mini kit.
    Majula has a sampler of her kits Leonie 1 & 2.
    Fernlili has some neat-o stitched bread tags.
    Amelie has part 3 of her Beautiful Days kit up. (Scroll down fro 1 & 2.)
    Mindy made the cutest Fishy QP!!
    * Kristine is cleaning out her 4share account so grab her freebies before they disappear.
    Please remember to leave some love!

    Oh, and don't forget tomorrow is Super Saver Saturday at DigiByDesign! Lots of goodies for 50% off including my Green Alchemy!

    Don't forget about my Blog Header Contest! You could win all my Jumpstarts!

    Happy Scrapping Campers!

    Comments on "Fun Filled Friday!"

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (9:45 AM, June 29, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy- thanks for the gorgeous template! Hope you have a great weekend and get a little rest- LOL.
    Hugs
    Kim

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (10:13 AM, June 29, 2007) : 

    Morning Amy! Love the new template....you are the queen of templates!!!!! :) Can't wait to give this one a-go! This camper is headed over to Parent camp this weekend....lol! See ya when I get back - have a fantastic weekend!
    Michaele

     

    Blogger Maria said ... (10:16 AM, June 29, 2007) : 

    Another great template!! Thanks!! You are SO talented with these!

    I have loads more freebies on my blog again. :-)

    Maria

     

    Blogger Delete said ... (11:48 AM, June 29, 2007) : 

    I have another one for you to add to you list this afternoon...

    A made a fun delivery themed kit for all those special packages that have been being delivery by the big brown truck in anticipation of my daughter's birthday.

    You can find it http://lifeisnotacereal.blogspot.com/2007/06/scrap-happy-special-delivery.html

    Jenny

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:05 PM, June 29, 2007) : 

    Thanks Amy!! -jsj

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:43 PM, June 29, 2007) : 

    Very cool template, thanks Amy.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:31 PM, June 29, 2007) : 

    Very nice template! Thank you for sharing!!

     

    Blogger Nicole said ... (3:43 PM, June 29, 2007) : 

    Awesome template Amy. Thanks so much!

     

    Blogger KateHill2003 said ... (5:13 PM, June 29, 2007) : 

    Amy, thanks for your list everyday. I look forward to seeing it when I get home from work everyday. FYI, I have a freebie almost everyday on my blog.
    Kate

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:50 PM, June 29, 2007) : 

    TFS Amy!! I can't wait to try this template and really appreciate you sharing. Have a great weekend!!

     

    Blogger Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said ... (8:33 PM, June 29, 2007) : 

    LOL i have read your blog twice today (once just skimming the list, which i want to thank you for btw! and once to actually check out your blog....lol you are amy with the funky blue "barb" hair! I saw the pic on her blog a couple weeks back!) I love finding out what a small "cyber" world it really is :P
    great blog, FAB list, and love your sense of humor!
    thanks for all your hard work!

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (8:40 PM, June 29, 2007) : 

    Hi Any, just stopping by to leave a little love & to check how you & the family are doing. Oh my, I need to hide until after the holidays with your 50% sale going on at Digibydesign. I received my newsletter & hoping that a money fairy will stop by before that date. So take care of yourself & definitely will stop by for the sale. HUGS!!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:31 PM, June 29, 2007) : 

    Love the template. Thanks for making the scrap camping trip fun.

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (9:36 PM, June 29, 2007) : 

    Good Evening Amy:)
    Thank you for the fantastic template. I love it!
    Thank you for the wonderful freebie list and adding me to it again.:)You are soo sweet!I still am amazed you find the time to search for these.:)
    Thank you also for your sweet comment.:) I do a lot of praying..especially when I can't think what to do.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger ~HS said ... (11:03 PM, June 29, 2007) : 

    I just love your templates! Keep up the good work!

    hollyann aka owner of the freebie vault

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:13 PM, June 29, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the gifts

     

    Blogger Inma said ... (11:39 PM, June 29, 2007) : 

    The template is fantastic, thanks so much for sharing it with us.:)

    And the list for freebies is really nice. Thanks so much for collecting all the links to them. :)

    Have a great weekend and best wishes. :o)

     

    Blogger Kris said ... (12:04 AM, June 30, 2007) : 

    Thank you so much for posting my freeb! I appreciate it. Kris

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:51 AM, June 30, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the "Jump Start". I can always use one more. I'm getting ready to use a bunch. Thanks again.

     

    Blogger HeatherB said ... (2:02 AM, June 30, 2007) : 

    This is a great template...I like the horizontal lines. Thanks! :-)

     

    Blogger Kristine said ... (7:50 AM, June 30, 2007) : 

    Hi Miss Amy!

    Thanks so much for the nod about my blog in today's list! I'm having a CT Call and got apps from 2 ladies who read your blog! Thanks so much!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:10 AM, June 30, 2007) : 

    Thank you so much for the jump start template!! I love making LO's, but am not that good at deciding what-goes-where... Your template takes the stress outta it. LOL TFS!!

     

    Blogger SaNo said ... (11:06 AM, June 30, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy!
    Thank you for the Template!

    Sabrina

     

    Blogger Sarebear said ... (1:10 PM, June 30, 2007) : 

    great template; thanks~!

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (4:20 PM, June 30, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy,

    thank you very much for the wonderful template :)
    I hope you´re doing well! Sorry that I´m so quiet all the time - next week I will go into hospital for about 7 days, I will have a gallstone surgery, so I won´t be around for a while longer. But I´m thinking of you anyway and I´m looking forward to see your lovely work when I come back!
    Many HUGS to you and your family, my friend!
    Conny

     

    Blogger Photopassion said ... (4:22 PM, June 30, 2007) : 

    P.S. Forgot to mention: I have two hints on my blog to German girls freebies - maybe you want to list them here also ;)

     

    Blogger *sarahm172* said ... (4:51 PM, June 30, 2007) : 

    thank you for the links

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:38 PM, June 30, 2007) : 

    Thank you so much for all of today's links!! BettyJoR

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:19 PM, June 30, 2007) : 

    Thanks!!!!!!!!!

     

    Blogger CathyK Designs said ... (11:22 PM, June 30, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for the wonderful template and all of the freebie listings!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (1:38 AM, July 01, 2007) : 

    HOw did you all get this template? I have been trying for hours and this is what I get
    Server downloading session limit is reached. Please try again in a few minutes.
    great template. thanks anyway.

     

    Blogger Michelle said ... (12:00 PM, July 01, 2007) : 

    Thank you very much!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:39 AM, July 03, 2007) : 

    Love this QP!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

     

    post a comment