• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, July 09, 2007

    Ouch!

    I tripped over one of Emma's toys yesterday and ended up stepping on another. I now have a black and blue instep that swells up if I try to walk on it. I'm not a happy camper. So Emma has been restricted to the house and isn't happy either. She has all kinds of energy and didn't nap today. It's just a beautiful day. We need groceries but the thought of taking her to the store and limping around while pushing my cart is less than pleasant, so we're ordering pizza for dinner.
    Hopefully she'll crash early, yeah right, and I can get some time on here but right now I'm busy trying to keep her happy with minimal movement on my part. It's going to be a lovely week I can already tell. On the upside Harry Potter #5 will be in the theaters on Wednesday and I have a friend who's going to watch Emma so hubby and I can go see the movie this weekend! Hopefully I'll be back soon to freebie hunt for us all.
    __________________________________________________________________
    Fantacy has some cute Hillbilly Coverups. (They're doodles and wordarts- very cute.)
    Janidee has more of her Camo, Lace and Bling kit up.
    (Am I the only one who loves this kit? It's too cute!)
    Cherie has some Clip Me Clusters up. (Kind-of like my clipped clusters.)
    Lindsay Jane has a pretty Lemon & Lime mini kit.
    The Scrapladies have a cute Coffee Time sampler for you. And they have a Tropical Island sampler here. ( Must go thru shop.)
    Heather has some doodle stickers on her blog.
    Labline has a Football (Soccer) alpha here and a lovely kit Terracotta Dream here.
    Ronna has a cute kit called Express Yourself for you.
    Misty has a Sampler of her On The Go deluex brag book.
    Kristy has 3 neat-o overlays on her blog, scroll past her super fun photos!
    Dahlia has a Wild Tropics paper pack up for grabs.
    Seebee's Freebies has 2 Blue Graph papers up.
    Remember to share the love.

    Traci Sims is having a CT call! (Wish I had the time to apply, love her work.)

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Ouch!"

     

    Blogger StarWarsFans said ... (6:14 PM, July 09, 2007) : 

    Ouch! I hope you heal quickly. I can't wait for Harry Potter 5 either. I hope we can find a sitter!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:07 PM, July 09, 2007) : 

    Hope your foot is better soon. Have you put some ice on it? Smart idea to order pizza! I might have to do that too even though my foot is fine. (It's TOO hot to cook). :)Take care~

     

    Blogger SAHM said ... (9:25 PM, July 09, 2007) : 

    Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch! Been there, done that - never fun [try a fire truck toy and both tripping over it and turning on the siren/engine noises before banging into another one and doing the same thing - at 5:30 AM]. Hope it gets better soon!

     

    Blogger Inma said ... (9:30 PM, July 09, 2007) : 

    So sorry about your foot, I hope get well soon.

    And pizza looks great, a dinner and a treat :)

    Have a great week and best wishes.:O)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:20 PM, July 09, 2007) : 

    YOUCH! Also been there, done that! You take care - you probably won't feel like walking for a few days -

     

    Blogger Always Plumpster said ... (10:41 PM, July 09, 2007) : 

    That truely must have hurt, hope the foot is feeling better soon. As for you going to see Harry Potter, sure hope you enjoy it.
    Thanks for all the work you put into listing freebies for us here. I am enjoying your list.
    Lyn

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:34 AM, July 10, 2007) : 

    Thank you so much for the list.

     

    Blogger Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said ... (2:22 AM, July 10, 2007) : 

    amy, thank you so much for the list (and your reply to my email)...i pray that today finds your foot feeling better and you get a "do-over" for the start of your week...lol....
    good thing you don't type with your toes! we would ALL be hurtin' then!!!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (10:48 AM, July 10, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Sooo sorry you hurt your poor foot.:( OWWWW!!
    Just stopped in to say Hi and to let you know I have been cutting back some on blogging.Got a lot of other things that need doing.:)Thanks for the freebie list.That sure helps when you are behind.:)I appreciate all that you do for us.!!!!

    Hugs,Valinda

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (11:59 AM, July 10, 2007) : 

    Oh Goodness- OUCH!! Keep the foot up- LOL, yeah easier said than done! I'm so glad there is another Adult Harry Potter fan out there- ROTF. my Hubby thinks I'm daft when I get excited about the "next" new movie! LOL, Hope you enjoy
    Hugs
    Kim

     

    Blogger LovelyMissKait said ... (1:18 PM, July 10, 2007) : 

    I hope your foot feels better soon. I, too, have 2 kids who leave their small toys all over the floor and I have stepped on them more than I care to remember.
    Your blog header looks great...totally you.
    Question, where I can I find the template that you are using on your blog? I like that you have 3 rows...mine only has 2.

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:28 PM, July 10, 2007) : 

    loving your new look Amy! And your poor foot! Idk how many time's I've done that - and we discover how very tender the middle of our foot really is! I'm hoping your Dadoo will give you a real good foot massage! Hope you have a better week... I'm helping my sweetie w/ his website- I'm the official link checker...will get to our little venture yet...hehe

     

    Blogger Delete said ... (11:17 PM, July 10, 2007) : 

    I hope you are feeling better! I have a kit that I made that I thought I would share as a freebie if you are interested. It is at:
    http://littleacornscds.blogspot.com/2007/07/wordless-wednesday-this-little-piggie.html

    Blessings-
    Jenny

     

    post a comment