• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Monday, August 20, 2007

    Happy Monday and some photos.

    Okay, here by request are a few shots from my Reunion weekend.
    First is my friend Aja and I. She is so talented musically it's just too much!
    Next is my swim team buddy Katie and my BF Emily. Don't they both look lovely?
    Here's my oldest friend and former neighbor Bo and me at the BBQ on Sunday. He's such an awesome dancer now, too cool for words!
    There now you've all seen what fun we had at the reunion. I didn't take too many photos myself because my old yearbook pal Chris brought his camera and went crazy, he should be emailing the photos to me soon... I hope.

    Sorry about the lack of freebie list this past weekend but I seriously forgot about doing my research for bible study yesterday. It was fun and the class went well even if I talked too fast due to being nervous. Oh well, I'll be better next time.

    Let's go find some freebies!
    Fantacy has a cool add-on for her kit Bloom Where You Are Planted. (Her fist one in a shop!)
    Linda has a pretty mini kit Young Girl's Blush on her blog.
    Candee has a Hippy Chic kit for you.
    Lori has 2 templates for you HERE and HERE.
    Julie O. has part 2 of Feelin Sas-y up.
    Janidee has her really cool kit Grammie's Sewing Scraps up for grabs.
    Anita has the first part of Autumn Kiss on her blog.
    Traci has a cute Getting-Ready-For-School checklist for you.
    Scrapladies has an Emotions sampler up for grabs. (Must go thru shop.)
    Mira has an add-on for her Summer Elegance kit.
    Susan has a cool new kit called Grape Festival. (Papers & Elements)
    Kim B. has a neat little Father and Son mini up for grabs.
    (Scroll down if you missed the Cutie Pie ribbons.)
    Misty has a sampler of her new kit Happy Thoughts on her blog.
    Lindsay Jane has a pretty mini kit named Here Comes The Sun.
    Seebee's Freebies has reloaded the ink swirl alpha, and also has some photo frames up for grabs.
    Heather has a sloppy Grunge overlay on her blog.
    Janeal has a cool template up.
    Herald has some cool Pirate papers and word art for you.
    Steve has a cool Pencil alpha, great for school LOs.
    Remember to leave some love!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Happy Monday and some photos."

     

    Blogger Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said ... (11:33 AM, August 20, 2007) : 

    You are an absolute sweety!!!! ty ty ty for your comment and for listing me ;)
    Love the pics of you and your friends! isn't it great hooking back up with people?!
    have a blessed day!!!
    ~fantacy

     

    Blogger Faith said ... (12:28 PM, August 20, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy,

    Thanks for the great freebies today. I always find cool stuff in your site. By the way, I have an awesome Baby Grunge papers in my blog and also other freebies. I hope you'll like them , I'd be honored to be included in your list. thank u!

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:29 PM, August 20, 2007) : 

    Hello Amy - back from my week away with our family too... thanks for sharing your photos - I love seeing pics of you! I did not even TOUCH my puter till I got all unpacked and cleaned up around our home, and so now here I am. I will be checking in on ya!

    Love, Barb

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (11:34 PM, August 20, 2007) : 

    Hiya stranger....long time no chat with...... :) I loved the great reunion photos of you and your friends.....sounds like you had a great time on your trip! Look forward to seeing some more!
    Don't know where the time disappears too lately...here it is almost September....can't believe it! Kay started 8th grade today...will have to scrap the pics I took and post to my blog! She is growing so very fast!
    Looks like a great list of freebie finds.....wish I could go a huntin', but my ED is full and I need to put some on DVD before I can download any more...that's the next thing on the list....LOL! Hope the scrap some pics this weekend!
    Stop on by and say hi or drop me an email little Chickie! Miss ya lots!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment