• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, August 09, 2007

    Eeeeeekkkk!

    Okay like I said yesterday I know technically I need to leave in less than 48 hrs but have I washed all my clothes? Gathered up from the far corners of the house the gifts I'm bringing? Packed anything? NO! Emma decided it's hardcore potty training time. She's doing really well considering too, last night she came to me asked to go and sat down and went! I was so proud! And that's taking a lot of my time. (Tee-hee hubby has to do it this weekend.) Then we had orientation this morning and now I'm having to fill out forms and go buy supplies since I won't be here this weekend to get them all done. UGH! So I know for a fact I won't be posting tomorrow (Okay, there's a slim chance I might get everything done but let's not set our hopes on it.) and I don't know if I'll have the time to even freebie hunt today. However to make up for that I'm going to give you this week's Friday Freebie a day early (aka- today) and give you a few freebie links that you can check out for yourself.

    Fisrt here's the Friday Freebie a little early. It's a 4x6 bragbook Jumpstart template. I hope you enjoy it!
    Sorry, this is no longer available.

    If you like the 4x6 templates I have a new collection of Jumpstarts in the shop. It's a set of 6- 4x6 templates great for sharing your photos with family and friends.
    You can fine Jumpstarts bragbook collection No. 2 in my shop at DBD!

    And here's a few links to other freebie lists: (Not as cool as my own but they'll do when in need of a fix.)
    Ikea Goddess- She won't be back until Sunday 8/12, but I love her list
    Selena- Good list, but no previews or descriptions so you have no clue what you'll find
    Digifree- has previews but is run by a computer program, so it lists all it can find and they have to be obvious to the search engine to be picked up on the list. (Personally, I think that's so cool.)

    I finished my ADSR challenge #8! Go take a peek on the Super Scraps Team blog, you might find it work a looking!

    I will try to get back with a list later but there's a wicked set of thunder storms comming thru and we've already lost power once. If nothing else I'll see you all on Tuesday 8/14!

    Happy Scrapping!

    P.S. When I get back I'm going thru and clearing out my 4share account. (I had to delete a few just to upload this today.) So look back over the last few months in case you didn't grab something because they'll be gone really soon!

    Comments on "Eeeeeekkkk!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:35 PM, August 09, 2007) : 

    Thank you for your freebie, and for being "around" this week to keep us posted on all the freebies!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:06 PM, August 09, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy, looks like you're very busy, he? Package and luggages are the worst part of the holiday!
    Wish you a nice time with the family. Enjoy your holidays ;)
    Hugs, Sabine

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:52 PM, August 09, 2007) : 

    thanks so much for the freebie it is just adorable. love your new ADSR page
    dodo

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:19 PM, August 09, 2007) : 

    Thank you Amy! :D
    MamaB

     

    Blogger CathyK Designs said ... (8:23 PM, August 09, 2007) : 

    Thanks so much for the cool train template!

     

    Blogger grambie said ... (9:18 PM, August 09, 2007) : 

    So cute a freebie in the 4x6 size. So versatile, I can even up it to letter-size because of the uneven size. I Love it with the cute train and tracks. I can see my great-grandson's eyes now when I show it to him. So cute indeed. As you always say, Leavin A Little LUV! XOXOXO

     

    Blogger Jannidee said ... (2:52 AM, August 10, 2007) : 

    Amy...just wanted to pop in and wish you a great vacation...relax, enjoy and be good to yourself!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:53 AM, August 10, 2007) : 

    Have a wonderful holiday (if there is such a thing for mothers lol). Thanks for another great freebie!

     

    Blogger JillSF said ... (7:49 AM, August 10, 2007) : 

    Amy - this choo choo template is so cool. Thanks for sharing your great talent.

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (8:51 AM, August 10, 2007) : 

    have a safe trip. Enjoy your vacation. thanks for the templates

     

    Blogger Lilia Mendonça said ... (11:21 AM, August 10, 2007) : 

    Very legal the tips.

     

    Blogger TragedyAnne said ... (12:53 PM, August 10, 2007) : 

    I love trains, thanks a million

     

    Blogger Sledgin said ... (3:28 PM, August 11, 2007) : 

    LOL - Thanks for the mention Amy x Enjoy California!

    Selena x

    PS - I do have descriptions on my lists, I've just been posting quick-lists for a week or two while I'm working. X

     

    Blogger Felicia McB said ... (11:00 AM, August 13, 2007) : 

    awesome freebie! thanks for sharing Amy

     

    post a comment