• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, August 08, 2007

    Is it Wednesday already?

    Count Down:
    3 days to Cali, 6 until preschool

    I know I said yesterday was Tuesday but that it's Wednesday and I still have so much to do before I leave at the crack of dawn on Saturday is astounding to me. On the upside I've got the Friday freebie all done and I'll probably put it up tomorrow just so I don't have to think about it then. I've also finished my latest goodie for the shop but now I need to go thru and double check and package it all up. Hopefully that will be done before I leave too.
    Oh and I posted the challenge #7 of the ADSR over on the Super Scraps Team blog if you want to take a peek.

    Let's go see some freebies!
    Janidee has Country Charm (blue) up.
    Anita has more papers and a QP for her Just a Whisper kit up for grabs.
    Kim B. made a neat-o kit called Hibiscus Heat HERE and some add-on papers HERE.
    Melothria has a We Are Family kit for you.
    Janna has a fun and colorful QP up.
    Tina has Summer Things kit on her blog.
    Eva has a Beyond Paradise add-on mini kit up for grabs.
    Bannerwoman has Sunflower Days bonus up. (It's older but I don't remember seeing it before.)
    Ruby has a sweet template up.
    Sarah also has a neat template on her blog.
    Tabitha has a template for you.
    Sarah has a great set of Father word art. (One for a little boy and one for a girl.)
    Jill has a sampler of her latest Boy kit on her blog.
    Tracy has a Splash mini kit up.
    Jburkhart has a new bragbook QP with her Mountain Retreat kit.
    Lindsay Jane has a Homestead paper pack for you.
    Jeanette has a lovely set of Green Tea papers up for grabs.
    Remember to leave some love!

    Happy Scraping!

    Comments on "Is it Wednesday already?"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:23 PM, August 08, 2007) : 

    Thank you for this great list, Amy!

     

    Blogger janna said ... (12:32 AM, August 09, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the plug~ I love your blog too!

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (4:03 AM, August 09, 2007) : 

    There are two other parts to the Summer Things Kit on Tina Williams blog...they are on my blog...
    www.digitalgator.blogspot.com
    Hugs,
    Claudette

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (8:08 AM, August 09, 2007) : 

    LOL- thanks for the comments Amy- still giggling at the "sweet cheeks"- oh goodness, I can't remember the last time someone called me that! I think it was my Dad-.. THANK YOU! hahahaha. Well seems we got some of that heat I was hoping for too- feels like a summers day here today and I'm loving it!
    Hugs
    Kim

     

    Blogger melothria@gmail.com said ... (6:18 PM, August 10, 2007) : 

    Thanks Amy, for adding my kit to your list! You're the one to blame for my downloads explosion :-)

     

    post a comment