• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, August 16, 2007

    We're almost there!

    Yes, it's been a super busy week and we're almost to the weekend. but that means tomorrow is Friday and I need a freebie! Eeekkk! I'll have to see what I can do for that. I finished my ADSR challenge #9, our most embarrassing moment and you can find the Lo over on our Super Scraps Team blog. Emma had even more fun at school today and even brought home her first bit of artwork. I can identify a cloud and a balloon on it, so she must be doing well.

    With out further ado, since I have stuff that needs to get done, let's go find some freebies!
    Lori has a template for you. (Click HERE if you missed her Rocket template.)
    Amy F. has a template on her blog.
    Janidee has the final part of Skool Dayz up. (The part I was waiting for...RIBBONS!)
    Nancy has a set of 3 pretty gingham polaroids up.
    Misty has a cool Notepaper Alpha on her blog.
    Kim B. has the Old Girl mini kit. (Scroll down if you missed Old Boy.)
    Mary has a neat stapled add-on alpha.
    Lisa Marie has Margarita Punch kit links up. (Scroll down one to see the previews.)
    MiYon has a tin fol alpha up for grabs.
    Lindsay Jane has a template on her blog.
    Traci has a neat cluster frame up.
    Miss Vivi has a lovely Back to School kit. ( Part 1 of 3)
    Please remember to share the love!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "We're almost there!"

     

    Blogger Maria said ... (12:33 AM, August 17, 2007) : 

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

    Blogger Modern-Day Ma said ... (1:07 AM, August 17, 2007) : 

    Hey! Great Site! Just thought I would let you know about the Homespun Stars Freebie on my Blog too :-)

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (4:13 PM, August 17, 2007) : 

    Welcome back! yeah I'm a little behind in doing the blog reads- spent the day on the golf course too and feeling OLD! LOL- going to pay for not playing regularly! hee hee. thanks for the mentions. And Oh I love Emmas hair! those curls are toooooo cute! Sending hugs
    Kim

     

    post a comment