• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, August 18, 2007

    It's Saturday, all day today!

    Happy Saturday everyone! It's hot here still, not as bad as last week but still, you don't want to go outside. As it's Saturday that means the Super Saver Saturday Sale is going on st DigiByDesign. Some of my favorite kits are 50% off today including my cutie, Summer Fun!
    Head on over and see what great kits you can grab for half off today only!
    (Check out Jessica's Beach Bum and Athena's Fenway- I love them both!)

    I've also changed up my Freebie mini kit in the shop at DBD. So you can go grab this little add-on to my new kit Flutterby. The Flutterby add-on has 3 papers, a bow, a curled ricrac and a cute butterfy charm. It also goes great with yesterday's alpha and the full kit!
    You can grab Flutterby the add-on in my DBD shop now for FREE!

    *I won't be doing a list today, but possibly tomorrow. I just remembered I'm leading bible study tomorrow and I need to do the prep work. Eeeekkk! Okay, off to research our scripture passage and it's historical and spiritual content. TTYL!

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "It's Saturday, all day today!"

     

    Blogger IkeaGoddess said ... (4:49 PM, August 18, 2007) : 

    Summer Fun has great colors - love em. I wish we had more of a hot summer over here. Sounds like you have enough for both of us ;-).
    I'm still waiting for some photos of your vacation *hint*. Have a great weekend.

     

    Blogger jburkhart said ... (11:37 PM, August 20, 2007) : 

    Tell me about it...108 here today and it's been like this for the last 3 months - I am sooooooooo ready for FALL!!!! Wow...looks like a beautiful add on kit...oh boy...just saw your new kit too....this is gorgeous! Great designing, as usual!!!! My pics I just took at Mammoth would go perfectly with this!
    Hope to hear from ya soon!
    Hugs!
    Michaele

     

    post a comment