• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, August 15, 2007

    Okay, I'm really here today.

    Sorry about yesterday but it was a long day. I didn't get home until 3 am then had to get the munchkin up at 7am to go to her first day of school. I came home and napped and felt more tired when I woke up to go get her. Then for most of the day Emma clung to me. I guess she missed her mommy while I was gone. But hubby said she did very well for him so it was good. I had a great time at the reunion and saw just about everyone I had hoped would be there. So it was fun but I'm glad I'm back home. Now to get my schedule back because I'm still tired and I napped with Emma yesterday and slept fairly well last night.

    Here's a photo of Emma in her first day of school! ( This is when we picked her up because a certain tired mommy forgot in the morning.)
    Oh and for those of you designers out there I've added a commercial use item to my shop. It's a calendar set for 2008. It's made at 8.5x11 inch at 300 DPI but easily resized smaller for any need you want. I included the PSD file in addition to the individual PNGs, so it's very versatile for many different looks.
    You can find them HERE in my DBD shop.

    Okay, let's go find us some freebies!
    Lisa has 2 cute Wild West bragbook size QPs.
    Jill has a second freebie from her My Favorite Boy kit up for grabs.
    Candee has an add-on for her adornment kit.
    Misty has a neat alpha to match her new kit Old School.
    Acorn Designs has Dog Wood part 1 up.
    Lindsay Jame has a Misty mini kit up.
    (And since I went on vaca: 1 mini kit, 1 template and a stamp cluster- so scroll down.)
    Princess Pam has a template on her blog.
    (Scroll down for an add-on, another template and some cool word art stickers.)
    WOW! Head over to Janidee's blog for lots more of her Skool Dayz kit!
    Anita has a lot of her Over the Rainbow kit now up. Such pretty colors!
    Joanna has some baby doodles.
    Krista has a Simply Elegant mini kit for you.
    Kim B. has the 'Old Boy' mini up for grabs.
    Mel has a Zesty Summer mini kit and a Glitter Flower sticker on her blog.
    Corina has part 2 of Be Kind up.
    Julie O. has part 1 of Feelin Sas-y on her blog.
    Scrapping Digi Kreations has 2 fun summer kits for you! (Must got thru shop.)
    Th!nkblue has a cute Sunday Morning add-on journal freebie!
    Tabrizia has Beach House Impressions: Blue and an add-on for the blue portion on her blog.
    Sherah has some school doodles for you.
    BusyBeeScrapper has a cute cluster frame up.
    Remember to leave some love!

    Happy Scrapping everyone!

    Comments on "Okay, I'm really here today."

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (11:13 AM, August 15, 2007) : 

    Good morning Amy:)
    Welcome back.Sounds like you had a great time.:)
    Emma looks soo cute..and not unhappy at all on her first day of school.:)Aren't you glad?LOL
    Soo sorry it has been so long since I left a comment.My bad!!:(
    Thank you so much for the wonderful freebie list.I sure appreciate the time and effort you go through to find them for us.:)
    Hope you get rested back up.A nap sounds good to me.LOL

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (12:33 AM, August 16, 2007) : 

    Thanks for all the links. I love your blog.

    I think it's funny that you're Amy W- My best friend is also an Amy W. :)

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (1:06 AM, August 16, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the great list & for listing my freebie Amy!

     

    Blogger Inma said ... (3:44 PM, August 16, 2007) : 

    Emma looks really cute and happy in that photo, thanks so much for sharing it :), and I hope you had a great time while away :)

    Thanks so much for the list and best wishes. :O)

     

    post a comment