• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Saturday, August 04, 2007

    1 week and counting!

    Let me start off again for being so sporadic for the past few days. It seems that our McAfee's had a bad update which made it impossible to connect to the web. Now they realized this and posted an update that fixed it on their site but if you can't get there how can you fix it? So we had to uninstall and reinstall the stupid thing and then do all the updates except the bad one. Ugh! It took forever for hubby to figure out exactly what was wrong and then fix it and then we didn't go to the site so the stupid automatic update did it to us again so we had to uninstall/reinstall again and this time was when we went to their site and found out what was going wrong. What a headache.

    I see that the marvelous Ikea Goddess is on vacation for a week, so I will strive to make sure we have a daily list but since I leave for my own vacation on Saturday the 11th at the crack of dawn I have my own list of real life chores that have to be done this week first. Plus since she doesn't get back until the 12th that means there'll be no list on either site for the 11th. I'll be heading out to California for my HS reunion. Also Emma starts preschool on Tuesday the 14th and we have orientation and school shopping to do. (What shopping does a preschool have you ask- well there's the dress code that I need to make sure she can meet, and a small list of school supplies too) UGH I'm going to be super busy.

    I've finished the 6th challenge of the ADSR and I must say this one really made me flex my scrapping muscles. Head on over to the Super Scraps Team blog to check out the LO, Cute as a Button!

    It's the Grand Opening of DigiShopResources this weekend. The whole shop is commercial OK and it's all 30% off. Then they have 10 commercial use grab bags for $2.50 each. Head on over and check them out!


    I have a new mini kit in the shop at DigiByDesign just for the month of August! It's called Watermelon Kisses and will be there for a limited time only and then will disappear. It's the perfect size to do just 1-2 scrap pages and full of bright and fun colors. Grab it quick before it's gone!

    Now let's go find us some freebies!
    Janidee has done it again! She made these killer build a birthday cupcakes and then kept going with a set of frames, an alpha and some papers. It's great stuff go grab them all, I am!
    Cinzia has an add-on for her Beauty kit up for grabs.
    Miss Mint has her new monthly kit Foxy Lady for you.
    Candee has a Sunflower Days freebie up.
    Heather has a Polaroid grunge cluster on her blog.
    Lisa Marie has her new kit Love Is Strange up.
    Ksharonk has a Scruffy freebie mini kit on her blog.
    Priscilla has a Fashion Girl kit for you. ( And an add-on frame HERE.)
    Lindsay Jane has Grunge Green mini kit and a template up for grabs.
    Angela has a Birthday Bash mini kit for you.
    Aja has My Wish For You kit up.
    Cari has a Crazy Lemon Fresh kit up for grabs. (Must go thru shop.)
    Retrodiva has a new kit Tag Sale.
    Krista has a cluster frame to add-on to her new kit Verde Bleu.
    Mrs. Miles has a glassy button on her blog.
    Jburkhart has her monthly template challenge up- that means you get a free template!
    Misty has a cute little tag on her blog.
    Kris has an add-on for her kit Mediterranean Beauty.
    Julie O. has part 3 of her Feeling Good kit up.
    Since our last visit Tracy has added to her blog: Always in Style kit, Embossed Mats and some cool Beaded Flowers. Start at the top and scroll down.
    Traci has a QP from her Blooming kit up.
    Remember to leave some love.

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "1 week and counting!"

     

    Blogger Mikkel Paige said ... (8:56 PM, August 04, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the links!

    I have a freebie on my blog too:
    www.mikkelpaige.blogspot.com

    Have a great [rest of the] weekend!

     

    Blogger Linda Vich said ... (9:57 PM, August 04, 2007) : 

    Amy, thanks for the great list! I have a freebie up on my blog as well: dreamscrapping.blogspot.com

     

    Blogger Jannidee said ... (11:09 PM, August 04, 2007) : 

    Amy...you are cracking me up! LMAO! Thanks for the list! Hugs!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:42 AM, August 05, 2007) : 

    Thanks Amy, good luck on your busy week! Monique

     

    Blogger Delete said ... (10:11 PM, August 05, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy,

    I have a new freebie kit called Kids Can Cook at http://lifeisnotacereal.blogspot.com/2007/08/scrap-happy-kids-can-cook.html

    Jenny

     

    Blogger LissaBee Creations said ... (9:05 AM, August 06, 2007) : 

    Amy,

    What is a dress code for preschoolers? I think I've heard it all now. ;)

    Good luck getting your work done!

    Melissa

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:06 PM, August 06, 2007) : 

    Thank you for the fabulous freebies list!

     

    Blogger Andrea said ... (3:45 PM, August 07, 2007) : 

    Darling watermelon kit! I love your designs!

     

    post a comment