• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Tuesday, August 21, 2007

    I'm not really here.

    This is only an illusion. Hubby is off today and we're catching up on house work and spending family time so there'll be no list today. Go check out the Ikea Goddess or Digi-Free (they both have previews on their lists) for your freebie fix, if you really need it. Otherwise, I'll be back tomorrow...and I'll have a little goodie for you!

    Happy Scrapping!

    P.S. Little over a week of the month left, get cracking on those challenges everyone! Over at Happy Scrapz or at DigiByDesign.

    Comments on "I'm not really here."

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (7:07 PM, August 21, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy I just tagged you on my blog, had to share this one with you because your blog rocks!!!!!!

    Hope you have a nice family day, catch you soon.

    Hugs Sonia

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (9:07 AM, August 22, 2007) : 

    Good morning Amy:)
    Just wanted to stop in and let you know personally..that I am slowing down ...way down..got some personal (good) things going on right now and want to devote my time to them.:)
    Thank you so much for being such a great friend to me...I appreciate all the time and effort you put into finding freebies and keeping up with us.:)It's been fun!

    Great big bear hugs...

    Valinda

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:06 AM, August 22, 2007) : 

    LOL Sonia beat me, darn it!!
    I'll choose someone else.
    Hugs,
    Angel

     

    post a comment