• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Sunday, October 21, 2007

    Busy bee...

    I'm sorry but I won't get to a list until Monday. Friday was hectic especially with no nap from Emma. Then yesterday she again didn't nap. I'm hopeful of a nap today but instead of freebie hunting I need to finish up my part of the MK and get the Happy Scrapz kit done. Then we have a church cookout and hay ride tonight. I promise I'll make it up to you all soon. We're coming up on some big dates in my life so you know what that means... Presents for you! Keep your eye out for more details about the fun going on here on my blog!

    Also today is the last day of Madness in the DBD shop-3 30% off for the rest of the day and my super cool Trick-or-Treat bag is only there for today as well, so grab it quick! I have 2 full kits and a combo pack including a Jumpstart in there. That's a steal for $2!

    I'll see you all soon!
    Happy Scrapping!

    P.S. Only a week or so left to get those challenges done at DBD and HS!

    Comments on "Busy bee..."

     

    post a comment