• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Friday, October 12, 2007

    Friday is here again, put a smile on your face...

    I know that's not exactly the song but hey, it works. Thanks you everyone for commenting on Katie's great progress so far. Okay let's get straight to the good stuff announcements, and freebies!

    Monday is the official start of Madness over at DigiByDesign. We have a week full of craziness that'll just flip your lid!
    I'll have more specifics on most of that Monday for the kick off, including previews of my 98 cent goodies and the Blog Party Madness freebie info too!

    But since it's only a week from today here's the information on the Fall Madness Bingo! It's next Friday (10/19) at 7 pm in the DBD chatroom. But you need to make your card first so head over to the DBD forum and grab the zip file. Inside you'll find a card template for you to decorate (premade cards for those in a rush too) and a word list. Fill it out and send me a copy to awatson8@nc.rr.com prior to the chat start. You can also post your card in our Madness gallery on the DBD forum.
    Okay, now on to the Super Saturday sale! Tomorrow I'll have both sets of my Clipped Flower Clusters (Brights & Pastels) for just $1 each! That's 50% off! And while you're there stop by our retirement section to grab my Amazing Technicolor Dream collection and kits for 65% off before they disappear!

    Here's today's Friday Freebie! It's an 8x8 quick page I made with my latest mini kit Secret Chamber. (Will be in the shop soon I hope! I turned it in but with Madness upon us who knows.)
    download Secret Chamber QP

    * I'll have to come back tonight or tomorrow with the freebie list. I have a lot to get done while the munchkin is sleeping and that includes a shower. Sorry but me smelling pretty wins over freebies every time! :)

    Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!

    Comments on "Friday is here again, put a smile on your face..."

     

    Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (5:24 PM, October 12, 2007) : 

    TY so very much for the wonderful QP!!!!!!!!!!

     

    Blogger Andrea said ... (9:31 PM, October 12, 2007) : 

    Beautiful quick page! Thanks Amy!

     

    Blogger Julie P. (babyofmine) said ... (12:36 AM, October 13, 2007) : 

    thank you for the great QP! :D

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:08 AM, October 13, 2007) : 

    Very pretty page - thank you so much!

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (1:26 PM, October 13, 2007) : 

    Good Afternoon Amy:)
    First I want to say ..Fantastic news about your friend Katie.!! How cool!
    Second...I LOVE your new QP.Very pretty! Thank you so much:)
    Hope you have a fantastic weekend.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (1:38 PM, October 13, 2007) : 

    Waiting for an update for Katie - and Loving all your 'stuff' here on your blog. The preview for madness is amazing - the glasses are hilarious! Love the cardboard frame - you did just great w/ it! I hope you manage to get your list up and Emma has a good nap. I'm taking a down day from the puter. Hugs to you my friend.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:52 PM, October 13, 2007) : 

    Love the QP! Thank you so much.

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (2:32 PM, October 13, 2007) : 

    Thanks for the great QP!

     

    Blogger Peggie said ... (6:57 PM, October 14, 2007) : 

    This is gorgeous. Thank you.

     

    post a comment