• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Thursday, October 11, 2007

    Katie update

    Hi everyone! I have great news! Katie is coming home tomorrow. It turns out they did an emergency surgery a few days ago to relieve the pressure on her brain and since then she's had a rapid recovery. She still is lax on the left side but can walk and talk if she concentrates. She still has a long recovery ahead but is doing so much better. I want to thank you all for adding her to your prayers because I know He was listening! I'll catch you all tomorrow!
    Hugs,
    -Amy W.

    Comments on "Katie update"

     

    Blogger Gail said ... (9:45 PM, October 11, 2007) : 

    Fabulous news! Thanks for letting us know!

     

    Blogger Joy said ... (2:24 AM, October 12, 2007) : 

    That is so awesome... hooray!!!

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:11 AM, October 12, 2007) : 

    Oh Amy I am so happy to hear this news. You must all be very relieved. All my prayers are going out to Katie having a quick recovery and a long life ahead of her.

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (11:33 AM, October 12, 2007) : 

    Oh Amy that is AWESOME news!! So glad to hear it! Hope you have a Super Duper weekend my friend!
    Hugs
    Kim

     

    Blogger Unknown said ... (1:46 PM, October 12, 2007) : 

    I'm so glad to hear your great news! I hope she continues to recover quickly.

    I'm posting my first freebie today. I'm so excited!
    Baubles-n-Scraps.blogspot.com

     

    Blogger Sonia said ... (8:01 PM, October 12, 2007) : 

    Oh Amy that is such fantastic news, I am so pleased!!! Hope Katie has a full and speedy recovery.

    Hugs Sonia

     

    post a comment