• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, October 10, 2007

    Boo to you too!

    I finally made a CT LO for Manu!!! I'm sure she was beginning to despair of me. So here's Emma from yesterday morning on our way to preschool.

    Credits:
    kit- Boo! by Manu-Scraps (DigiByDesign and DigiScrapShak)
    frame from Kim B.'s Starry template
    font- Mascara by Canada Type

    Okay let's go find some more freebies:
    Theresa has a cool template up.
    Mira has a cool add-on to Her Flora kit.
    Rebecca has her Fall Days mini for you.
    Jan has a Rustic Autumn add-on up for grabs.
    There's an All Boy QP up on Anita's blog.
    Tracy has a cute template up.
    Val also has a template on her blog.
    Nicole has some clipboards for you.
    Babette has a Spooky Halloween QP up. (It's neat-o!)
    Crystal has a great template on her blog.
    Kim B. has an adorable new kit,find the Bug-ing Sampler 1 on her blog!!!
    Misty has a Pumpkin Time mini kit for you.
    Census has a cute little mini called Space Cadette!
    The Funky Playground has a set of 3 coordinating Think Pink BC awareness mini for you.
    Scarlet Heels has a great paper pack called Fu Fu Elegance.
    Susan has Sticker Mania on her blog! (Fun sticker elements!)
    Amy D. has a cute mini called Opposites Attract.
    Heather has some Autumn Leaves papers up for grabs.
    Remember to share the love people!

    * Traci Sims has a 25% off code on her blog if you want.
    * Derek has his killer kit Googleye back up for a limited time.

    Happy Scrapping!

    P.S. I've been noticing that this week 4 share has started to let some, shall we say adult content ads run on their site. So I think I may be on the lookout for a new free file share site. If anyone has a recommendation please let me know. And if you see that stuff on 4share take the moment to tell them what you think about it by clicking feedback in the top right corner.

    Comments on "Boo to you too!"

     

    Blogger Ms Kittie said ... (4:50 PM, October 10, 2007) : 

    Amy,
    I noticed today. I don't like it. Have told them about it too. We need to stand together about this so they will know that we don't want this kind of things. Great LO of Emma. Thanks for sharing.

     

    Blogger Theresa said ... (7:38 PM, October 10, 2007) : 

    Hey Amy,
    Thanks for listing me!!! Very much appreciated!! :)

     

    Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said ... (9:35 AM, October 11, 2007) : 

    Good Morning Amy:)
    Just stopped by to catch up on what is going on in your life.:)You are as busy as ever.LOL
    I wasn't quite as tactful as you were about 4shared.I was soo shocked with what happened to me..and I immediately got on blogger and let my feelings about it show.LOL A friend told me it may be 4shared's way of making us purchase the ADs free package.The last I looked...the ads have been fluxuating between ..not having any..and ok ones.I am trying them out since they got complaints about it...to see if they have repented.LOL
    Thank you so much for finding these wonderful goodies for us.:)
    Your Mom,Dad, and Emma look like they are enjoying thenselves in your photo of them..and your layout looks so cute! Emma looks like a happy little girl.Love that smile:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

     

    Blogger Being Mrs Miles said ... (10:13 AM, October 11, 2007) : 

    Good Mornin Amers... grrrr at 4shared... I will go give them the edge of my toungue too, k?

    Love your layout of E.

    I can't seem to get it together this past day, have great intentions of getting something done but then get off on a learning tangent ... lol, but I'm going to school this am and for a blood test (just for an annual checkup) ewww, what an ick way to start the day - what? oh dear, i just ate breakfast without even thinking LOL... yay, no blood test, now it will have to wait till next week. haha. Wait till Mr. Miles comes home, I'm going to get my ear chewed off lol! Talk at you today, my friend.

    Love, Barb

     

    Blogger Kim B said ... (5:01 PM, October 11, 2007) : 

    Oh man Emma is just toooo cute Amy!! The Lo is AWESOME! Nathan used to get 'peeved' when it was halloween over in the states as we don't celebrate it here in SA - hahahaha. He couldn't understand why he couldn't go door to door and beg for candy-hahahaha.
    Hope you take ton's of photo's so we can at least share it with ya-
    Sending hugs
    MEEEE
    PS- take you time girl- I doesn't forget-LOL.

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:22 PM, October 11, 2007) : 

    Here's a free place to share files. The best part no ads and it's fast. http://www.mediafire.com/

     

    post a comment