• Add to Technorati Favorites

  • Creative Commons License
    This work by Amy Watson of Amy W. Designs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
    Add Snippets

    Wednesday, October 17, 2007

    Woo-hoo!

    I think I truly am going mad! Well there's just 3 days left to but any of our 150+ items for only 98 cents each. And there's some great commercial use stuff in there too! So swing by the Mid-Month Madness section of the DBD shop to grab some goodies! (You can find previews of my products over in the right sidebar.)

    Friday is a big day for our Week of Madness! The challenges begin, some great designer grab bags go into the shop for just $2 (but worth so much more!) and most importantly my Fall Madness Bingo chat is happening!!! Make sure you swing by and grab a bingo card from the forum and fill it out prior to chat. You can either email me a copy and/or post it in the Madness gallery. I've even made you all a cute attendance gift! Hope to see you all there!

    Okay, enough of the chit-chat let's find some freebies!
    Theresa has a template up for grabs.
    Candee has a lovely mini kit called Harvest Warmth on her blog.
    Mary has a cool element collection called Backyard Finds.
    Susan has her Tom Turkey papers and Napa valley elements up.
    Kim B. has a set of Leaves and scroll down for her Some Bunny mini kit!
    (Click HERE for Kim's scalloped heart brushes)
    Heather has a great set of frames up. (Must go thru shop.)
    Princess Pam has some cute Halloween word art buttons.
    Mrs. Wresh has a great template for you.
    Dawn has a very cute Nighty-Night mini kit on her blog.
    Herald has a killer antique cluster frame.
    Jeannie has a great Dino Fun mini kit up.
    Lynn has a lovely sampler of her Golden Autumn collection for you.
    LadieSue has a cute Train Up A Child Add-On on her blog.
    Tracy has a bright new paper pack up for grabs!
    Michaele has a great template for you!
    Lindsay Jane has a frame cluster.
    Please remember to share the love when you grab freebies!

    Now go fill out a bongo card!!!
    (Insert evil laughter here- told you I was going mad.)

    Happy Scrapping!

    Comments on "Woo-hoo!"

     

    Blogger Theresa said ... (4:30 PM, October 17, 2007) : 

    Thanks for listing me Amy!!! Have a good week!

     

    Blogger Delete said ... (9:19 PM, October 17, 2007) : 

    Hi Amy,

    Hi Silvia,

    I have a few freebies for you. I have posted all of my free digital scrapbooking kits in a permanent new home. You can find them at:
    http://www.lifeisnotacereal.com/digidesigns/freebies.asp

    Thanks-
    Jenny

     

    Blogger Delete said ... (9:20 PM, October 17, 2007) : 

    Oops, I messed up. I knew I was writing to you though Amy because I know you're also from North carolina and I was wondering if you were suffering from the drought too:)

     

    post a comment